Fan Clubs

Currently playing? 2009

Guest Al Stevens

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been playing Left 4 Dead. Anyone else got it as except on easy the survivor AI seems to be terminally stupid.

Yeah I have it just got it today , I will probably start it over the weekend or early next week give us a yell on Xbox if you fancy a team up a couple of friends bought it as well.

Bones n Hombre ---- gamertag

I've been playing Gears of War 2, LittleBigPlanet and Rock Band lately. I haven't touched Rock Band since I got it, so I might aswell play it and I only recently bought GoW and LBP, both are pretty fun.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Smackdown vs Raw 2009 - trying to unlock all the moves so I can go on a huge creative spurt and make people like Brock with their acual music (god I love being able to use custom soundtracks!)

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
World series of Poker 2008 (PS3) Brilliant little game
Indeed it is Al, Haven't played it in a while though, will have to dig it out again me thinks!

Guest Chriscare
Smackdown vs Raw 2009 - trying to unlock all the moves so I can go on a huge creative spurt and make people like Brock with their acual music (god I love being able to use custom soundtracks!)

Yea, i wish they had cheats to unlock that stuff like everything else. I've played the storylines through enough times, I really can't be bothered doing them again, especially when i'm spending ever minute playing career mode trying to get full stats.

Gears 2, Dead Space and Left 4 Dead just lately hoping to get more time on Fallout 3 though

How's Dead Space? I keep meaning to buy it but I'm not sure what it's like, as no one I know seems to have played it.

Guest Anime Otaku
There is a demo on XBL for Dead Space, though I think it's not from the start so I found it a bit difficult and hard to get a grip on the controls. I think it reviewed well though.

Guest Al Stevens
There is a demo on XBL for Dead Space, though I think it's not from the start so I found it a bit difficult and hard to get a grip on the controls. I think it reviewed well though.

Trust me on this AO Dead Space is a great game and has some great moments in it