Fan Clubs (beta)

Random Comments 2009

Guest Al Stevens

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question.

does SDvsRAW 09 for the DS have the same infuriating control system as 08? I was thinking of getting it but the turn based controls of 08 really, really pissed me off, and if the new one has it too I think i'll pass.

Guest Al Stevens
I have a question.

does SDvsRAW 09 for the DS have the same infuriating control system as 08? I was thinking of getting it but the turn based controls of 08 really, really pissed me off, and if the new one has it too I think i'll pass.

I believe it does there Phil. I could never give you the full information because I don't own a DS. However I am sure that some members on here will be able to give you more information though.

Guest Dave7g
I have a question.

It's unplayable. Not the same controls as 08', no this time they managed to make it even worse. If you enjoy drawing circles and lines, then waiting 15 seconds for your wrestler to react, then go for it. You'll get more value out of one of the girls horse games.

Guest MojoPogo
Brutal Legend will be getting a release via EA later this year, which is great, because i love Jack Black, and it looks hella promising.

the greatest game ever made

Imagine if it did a TNA iMPACT! and turned out pretty bad? It's a horrible thought, as it does look like it's going to be an awesome game.

My Firefox isn't working! When I click on the icon, the browser doesn't pop up even though it's shown as a process in the Task Manager. I've unistalled and installed at least 3 times and still it doesn't work. Help?! Using IE 7 atm and it is annoying as ****.

EDIT: Restarted the system to another date and it's working but i'd still like to know why, if anyone could help. Thanks!

Edited by Shaun2J

So is 09, it's just useless!

*edit*

I have a question.

Yes, it is bloody awful! See original comment!

thanks for the help guys. I bought 08 for the DS because it was cheap, I think I've only had 3 matches on it, if 09 is worse I'll leave it, why they couldn't utilise the D-pad and buttons instead of making it solely stylus based is beyond me!

Yeah mate, I got 08 Saturday, not my DS, the missus'. Season mode is a bit infuriating and theres not a lot of options, not even a Create Mode, hell even SD vs RAW 09 and 09 on Mobile have a create mode.

It's a bit limited but can be fun. I just havent the faintest how to kick out of pins

SmackDown vs RAW 2009 DLC is now on UK PSN Store

£3.19 gets you 4 Superstars, and I believe 6 Alternate attires. Oh and from what I've seen, they've updated the commentary for the new guys, and they all come with their own entrance music, video and moveset. Really good for that price, can't wait to see what's in the next batch.

Skate 2 Demo is also finally available. And a Travis Barker Track Pack for Guitar Hero World Tour