Wrestling

WWE Releases

Guest Cathal

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman
Bam Neely might actually have been the worst bodyguard in history. Not just in wrestling, but everywhere. I cant think of one single thing he did for Chavo.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Mike Johnson is reporting that WWE has released referees Mike Posey and Jimmy Korderas. Korderas had been with the company since 1987.

Not Referee Jim Korderas! :(

This is getting ridiculous. HHH will be next.

Guest Jayfunk
The Attitude Era was really kicked off by Mabel winning KOTR and the fans loved his hardcore edge. People tend to forget that and say Austin started it or something.

Attitude wasn't started in 1995. it didn't start until after the NWO started and WWF needed to change or they would die so the nicked tons of stuff from ECW. But Austin pretty started it when he became an anti hero

Attitude wasn't started in 1995. it didn't start until after the NWO started and WWF needed to change or they would die so the nicked tons of stuff from ECW. But Austin pretty started it when he became an anti hero

I wasn't being serious, sillyhead xD

what was the point in re-hiring D-lo brown? I'm not surprised hes gone already, he was on TV 3 times i think, and i dont think ive seen him since about September.

Jimmy Korderas is a shock too, I thought they'd get rid of the junior referees first.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity