Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE - Aiming towards children

Guest Drake

WWE have now changed Cena's finishing move name from the 'FU' to the 'Attitude Adjuster' and the PPV 'One Night Stand' to 'Extreme Rules' cause they are aiming towards kids and don't want names with double meanings.

GAY!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of WWE aiming towards kids....

Another concession to the PG rating is that the company has banned bra and panties matches.

Courtesy of the Wrestling Observer.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Pretty soon they will start copying WCW's old habit where every move is greeted with Batman-like special effects popping up on the TV screen like 'BIF!' or 'KAPOW!'.

Speaking of WWE aiming towards kids....

Courtesy of the Wrestling Observer.

Well that's no big loss, as those matches usually suck anyway.

As for changing the name of One Night Stand to Extreme Rules, I have no problem with that. Changing Cena's finisher from FU to Attitude Adjuster is just stupid though.

Well that's no big loss, as those matches usually suck anyway.

As for changing the name of One Night Stand to Extreme Rules, I have no problem with that. Changing Cena's finisher from FU to Attitude Adjuster is just stupid though.

Mind you, Attitude Adjuster is better than Throwback :P

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

WWE may also not be having any more Diva's pose for Playboy with them going PG according what what I have read in various places.

The Cena finisher name change though is just blah

Guest Jayfunk
WWE may also not be having any more Diva's pose for Playboy with them going PG according what what I have read in various places

Its good to hear, it may even help people take them seriously

Guest DarkMatchJobber
As WWE tries to become more family-friendly then perhaps it will help another company rise up with a product more focused on the teenage to mid-thirties demographic the same way ECW did.

Guest Jimmy Redman
WWE may also not be having any more Diva's pose for Playboy with them going PG according what what I have read in various places.

The Cena finisher name change though is just blah

I welcome this news simply so there's no repeat of Bunnymania. I mean I dont mind chicks like Maria wrestling, obviously, just not at Wrestle bloody Mania, and not against the Women's Champ.

Damnit, there are still some Divas I wanna see naked!

Kelly Kelly and Layla!

F*ckin 'A

I was waiting for Kelly Kelly.

the WWE is targeting kids, it's going to backfire on them.

Be edgy again.

Guest Edgedogg
With the WWE targeting Kids and being "Family orientated" it makes you wonder how long its going to be before the older generation get totally ticked off with it. How long is it going to be before we turn on Smackdown only to feel like we’re watching an episode of Sesame Street with Count on commentary. “One ha ha ha, Two ha ha ha, Three ha ha ha!”

20 bucks will do it
WOW! If WWE Divas will get naked for $20, does that mean the TNA Knockouts and Shimmer girls will do it for $5 (seeing as how they are the cheaper alternatives)? ;)

Guest Jayfunk
WOW! If WWE Divas will get naked for $20, does that mean the TNA Knockouts and Shimmer girls will do it for $5 (seeing as how they are the cheaper alternatives)? ;)

I wish :P

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

WWE isn't and hasn't said there will be no more Playboy shoots but within the company there is hints going around that is going to the be the case as advertising Playboy and promoting that your women will be naked so go take a look on a PG rated show is a no-no

So those who want to see some of the Diva's naked take heart that it may not be the case that Maria is the last but it seems to be headed that way

Yeah, until he realises the PG thing isn't working and is making zero difference whatsoever, or god forbid loses viewers. Then you can look for the "Divas", appearing in every skin mag you can think of.

Why the F are they called Divas anyway, it's beyond awful. "WWE Universe" awful. It's just been beaten into everyones head that it's accepted. Brainwashing.