Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Andrew 'Test' Martin Dies

Guest SuperKick Kid

Guest SuperKick Kid

Been trying to post this as it's own thread, but I am having a heck of a time trying to post a thread. Maybe a mod can turn it into a thread.

Anyway, it is some sad news.

We don't have details, but there are multiple reports that Andrew "Test" Martin passed away earlier today at his condo in Tampa.

Martin was four days shy of his 34th birthday.

Police in Tampa confirmed a death in the condo but wouldn't identify the name, but numerous sources within wrestling have confirmed it was him. No details as to the death were reported.

Martin last wrestled with WWE in February, 2007, when he was released after failing a drug test. He worked a few weeks with TNA but the company decided against hiring him. He had of late worked some tours for Nu Wrestling Evolution, and most recently had worked in Japan on shows promoted by Leon "Vader" White.

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/8643/

RIP Test

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been trying to post this as it's own thread, but I am having a heck of a time trying to post a thread. Maybe a mod can turn it into a thread.

Anyway, it is some sad news.

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/8643/

RIP Test

:eek :(

I just watched Test vs Edge on the Edge DVD Yesterday, and I was thinking to myself about how underrated Test was. I was a fan of Test. R.I.P. :(

Guest Laffy

Actually Jay I think it is a shock even though he took drugs i did not think he would die this early in his life FFS he is only 3 years older than me thats wrong.

RIP Test.

Jeez! I remember Test back in the attitude days, always thought he was awesome (back when I was a mark, was gutted that he was betrayed by Steph :lol) shame to see he's gone!

RIP

Guest Y2James
:eek :(

I just watched Test vs Edge on the Edge DVD Yesterday, and I was thinking to myself about how underrated Test was. I was a fan of Test. R.I.P. :(

Yeah, I was watching Survivor Series 2006 last night and he was in one of the elimination matches and I thought the exact same thing.

He was by no means one of the greatest ever wrestlers, but he sure entertained me numerous times. Its a shame as I felt Test never truely reached his his full potential.

RIP Test.

some more details from bay news

TAMPA (Bay News 9) -- A former professional wrestler was found dead in his Tampa apartment Friday night.

Police showed up to the apartment of Andrew "Test" Martin to check on him after a neighbor called to tell them she could see him in his apartment and that he hadn't moved for several hours, police reports said.

There is no indication of foul play, police said. An autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death.

Martin, 33, was a wrestler with the World Wrestling Federation from 1998 to 2004, and then again from 2006 to 2007. He also worked with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling until his retirement from the sport in 2007.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity