Fan Clubs (beta)

Wrestling Management Games

Guest aceytrixx

Well Wrestling Spirit is only managerial in the sense that you guide your own wrestlers career with things such as finance and what companies you want to work for. You don't actually do any booking in WreSpi. WreSpi is more geared towards actually wrestling the matches and choosing the moves, I did a quick write up of the main differences in the "Currently Playing" thread I think.

Definately check out the trial for TEW though, be warned though it's very in depth and might be a little overwhelming, I don't think promotional wars was anywhere near as in depth but I may be wrong. If you can't afford a purchase or just find it too overwhelming, get EWR 4.2, it was the last free version and is somewhat more accessible that TEW, there's still a great mod community for the game to keep you up to date.

Oh yeah and just in case you weren't aware, EWR has real promotions and wrestlers, TEW does not, mainly down to copyright but it's entirely fictional, although still it's still incredibly easy to get into.

Can't go on enough about these games!

Guest Sparrow

Oh yeah and just in case you weren't aware, EWR has real promotions and wrestlers, TEW does not, mainly down to copyright but it's entirely fictional, although still it's still incredibly easy to get into.

I thought you could get real promotions and wrestlers if you just downloaded them. Heh I was wrong then, to be fair, never really got into TEW to know anything about it.

EWR is probably the easiest to use, and still has monthly roster updates on EWB.

TEW2008 is a great game too, if you have the time and effort to give to it.

Also for any MMA fans, WMMA (and WMMA2 being released next week) are superb games.

All done by the same person. All (except EWR) available HERE.