Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Woah we got a bleeder here

The Icon

Notable examples

Steve Corino, everytime he bled in ECW, his blonde hair turned red and dripping.

Jerry Lynn, see above.

Steve Austin, Mania 13, the blood was absolutely GUSHING, perhaps the fact that he's bold did exaggerate the blood, but still, epic moment.

Ric Flair, his match with Trips at (Cyber Sunday?) in a cage, Ric bled like no ones business... Well brutal IMO.

Mick Foley as Cactus Jack, the epic picture of his blood strewn face with only his eyes and mustache viewable..

But honestly, the worst i've seen someone bleed that isn't in the indies, when people pretty much nearly die, is...

Eddie Guerrero vs JBL.

Eddie during that match, geez, the blood, I actually thought the match might be thrown out, and justifiably thrown out.

Does anyone know if that was a legit cut he had from the chairshot or from a screw up on his part from blading?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was a botched blade job as for the great bleeders Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Abdullah The Butcher, Flair and Shawn Michaels in the HIAC with Taker.

There are loads more though just can't think right now.

Yeah it was a botched blade job as for the great bleeders Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Abdullah The Butcher, Flair and Shawn Michaels in the HIAC with Taker.

There are loads more though just can't think right now.

Undertaker vs Brock was a sick one.

Great Muta did a horrific one.

I remember one night HBK and Vince both messed up their blade jobs in two matches. What ppv was that?

Edited by The Icon

ECW - The Mass Transit Incident: Look it up on YouTube, it's revolting.

Any CZW Tournament of Death Match: They bleed hardway all over their bodies, it's the bloodiest wrestling I've ever seen.

There's also the Taipei Death Match between Ian & Axl Rotten in ECW......

I will probably think of more later. :)

Might have being. Oh wait HBK was in a tag match I remember. Vince in a singles. was it a Survivor Series?

Survivor Series 03 was where Vince bled against Taker, come to think of it Vince has to get a mention he bled buckets many a time.

I just remembered some more. :)

Abdullah the Butcher vs Hannibal, from some indy show. I saw it on YouTube, and Hannibal bleeds buckets, and he has a part of his head skin falling off too. Ick. :)

Mr.Pogo had quite a few bloody matches in FMW, and it wasn't Pogo who was bleeding, it was alway's his opponent. A particular match that stands out is the one where he attempts to gouge out Matsunaga's teeth with a sickle!

EDIT - And there's also the match between Invader #3 and Manny Fernandez, from the Puerto Rican WWC. Invader #3 literally spews up blood. Some people say it's a work, some say it's real, all I know is.....it's extremely gruesome. Oh, the joy's of YouTube. :lol

Edited by ShaolinHandLock

Guest Jimmy Redman
Survivor Series 03 was where Vince bled against Taker, come to think of it Vince has to get a mention he bled buckets many a time.

Yeah, this is definitely what you're thinking of. The bell rang, Taker punched Vince, Vince leaked a bucketful of blood from his head, then they had a 10 minute match. It poured out.

EDIT: And as someone already alluded to, Shawn Michaels' juice from the same PPV was also pretty great.

Edited by Jimmy Redman

Oh, and the Bill Alfonso match in ECW, I think it was against Beulah? Anyway, it's a bloody match.

And while I've already mentioned CZW, the one particular match that stands out is Sexxxy Eddy vs The Arsenal. Eddy ends up with his blood streaming through the air from his arm, as one of his veins was sliced open. Words don't do this justice, you have to see how disgustingly bloody it is for yourself.

Edited by ShaolinHandLock

Guest Jimmy Redman
Cena is generally a good bleeder. He bled well for Umaga and he bled nicely from the back of his head at Mania 23, as well as with JBL as already mentioned.

And there's also the match between Invader #3 and Manny Fernandez, from the Puerto Rican WWC. Invader #3 literally spews up blood. Some people say it's a work, some say it's real, all I know is.....it's extremely gruesome.

Good call Shao. Very obscure reference, and a blood bath... well not quite a bath per say, however, there was blood.

Mick Foley and W*ing Kanemura had a good death match. Not too much blood.

Louie Spicolli vs. Tommy Dreamer. One of their early matches. Cant remember off the top of my head exactly which one.

Louie was a bloody mess after that match. I saw it some where. I'll try to find it.

Steve Austin, Mania 13, the blood was absolutely GUSHING, perhaps the fact that he's bold did exaggerate the blood, but still, epic moment.
Austin is a bold personality and he also has no hair. :lol

Raven was an underrated bleeder (I can remember one pic where his face was, literally, a crimson mask), as was Hogan.

The best (depending on your viewpoint of "best") bladejob I've seen was Undertaker against Brock, with Eddie v JBK a close second.

Austin is a bold personality and he also has no hair. :lol

Raven was an underrated bleeder (I can remember one pic where his face was, literally, a crimson mask), as was Hogan.

The best (depending on your viewpoint of "best") bladejob I've seen was Undertaker against Brock, with Eddie v JBK a close second.

Mocking somebody making a mistake is a bit of a fail when you screw up as well.:xyx

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Flair used to (and still does) bleed like a stuck pig so I think most of (if not all) of the matches he had where he was busted open deserve a mention in any discussion of people who bleed realy well

Mocking somebody making a mistake is a bit of a fail when you screw up as well.:xyx
Mocking is such a strong word to be using. Having a joke and mocking are not the same thing, so I refute the mocking claim... although I did get Shawn Michaels and Bradshaw to form on super-wrestler from Texas, so I can't refute messing up myself. :lol

Guest Fiona
I've seen HHH open a few people up with that sledgehammer of his. Almost everytime it's come in contact with a head the blood flows, so there are quite a people on his list of victims.

Mocking is such a strong word to be using. Having a joke and mocking are not the same thing, so I refute the mocking claim... although I did get Shawn Michaels and Bradshaw to form on super-wrestler from Texas, so I can't refute messing up myself. :lol

Gentle mockery is how I saw it. Six of one and all that.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity