Fan Clubs

TEW 2005 gone FREEWARE!

Guest Matthew J Stark

Guest Matthew J Stark

Dunno if this has been posted before but on the 1st July Total Extreme Wrestling 2005 was released in a freeware version.

For those that dont know its a wrestling management game in the same vein as football manager games, with you being responsible for the hiring &firing of workers, booking matches securing PPV & TV deals, ect.

Its very addictive and can be downloaded HERE.

:xyx

Guest JamesMXPX
I've downloaded it, started putting TNA guys into the database so I can get used to it. It takes me a while to get round who's the most popular, who's heel and face, so I guessed more "established names" could help me with that. Then again, I might have to change the database regularly to keep up with all the heel and face turns :lol

Guest TheArena

I love all the Total Extreme Warfare games, they are the only wrestling simulator on the worth playing. You can download special WWE/TNA/"Real World" mods where you can extract data files into it to have real wrestlers.

Addictive, yes. Almost endless possibilities!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Just downloaded it and had a look at how it works and I can see myself playing this game for hours once I start up properly!

Guest Matthew J Stark
Anyone else dared to try this out? A month on, I'm still addicted. Mind you, for me it is kinda like booking methadone as I dont get to do it in real life anymore :(

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I have played it a few times but not gotten addicted to it yet, good game though for a laugh for an hour or so a time

• 2 months later...
Guest Chriscare
I have played it a few times but not gotten addicted to it yet, good game though for a laugh for an hour or so a time

Yea, I can't remember the differences as it been years, but the early ones seem to get stale alot quicker than the later ones.

With 2008 I usually play through about 6 months, and then after I've still not managed to move my company size up a level it generally goes down to a show a day. One thing I prefered about the EWR one is that you could at least use a guest booker, as I can't be bothered booking the shows when all i'm doing is attempting to push the company up so i can get people on written contracts.