Fan Clubs

What you do?

Guest Diamond Geezer

Guest Diamond Geezer

Hey guys what is your job?

I am currently doing nothing now (on the dole really lol) was just wondering what you guys do?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

History/law student, part time law intern, part time banking intern, wrestling site moderator, part time English teacher, part time charity worker, occasional rock star and full time drug dealer.

One of those isn't true. Go figure.

Guest John Hancock

Okay, TWO of them aren't true, as, technically, I haven't actually really done any moderating.

I HAVE THE POWER TO THOUGH! Feeeear meeeee!

Retained Firefighter

Yes, i know what your all thinking, how the **** can i be a Firefighter if i used to have Agoraphobia? Well the answer is pretty straight foward, i never had it. I was just had a fear of fear, and know with CBT i've been taught fear is a good, normal thing, i'm allllll good :)

Plus the fact that the brigade knew of my condition and supported my application, although being retained that does mean i need a primary job, i.e a job which i respond from, which isnt going to well, people have a problem with hiring you if you have "no prior experience", well i'm wondering.. how do you get experience if no one will hire you?!

Personal shopper, cleaner, nanny, cook, referee, guinea pig wrangler, portable road for toy cars, bank teller, beautician and a few more. All unpaid and usually under valued. Edited by Nimf

Part time childrenswear sexy crew member.

Am I the only one who finds this sentence disturbing?

I work in surveillance, and yes, I could find you if I tried.

I also make and sell the occasional model!

Sorry Nimf I read that as:

nanny, cook, refugee...:lol

That's nothing. I genuinely thought Ryan wrote "retarded firefighter."

As for me, I'm a gap year student on a Media & Communication (radio) course and a bar worker at a local gig venue.

Edited by DraVen

Retained Firefighter

Yes, i know what your all thinking, how the **** can i be a Firefighter if i used to have Agoraphobia? Well the answer is pretty straight foward, i never had it. I was just had a fear of fear, and know with CBT i've been taught fear is a good, normal thing, i'm allllll good :)

Plus the fact that the brigade knew of my condition and supported my application, although being retained that does mean i need a primary job, i.e a job which i respond from, which isnt going to well, people have a problem with hiring you if you have "no prior experience", well i'm wondering.. how do you get experience if no one will hire you?!

Don't ask that on interviews lol.

I asked once when I left school. They threw me out :(