Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Kurt Angle: TNA Champion, Olympic Gold Medalist, Stalker and Junkie

TPIB

Some breaking news here; it does not look good for Kurt Angle or TNA (courtesy of 411Mania.com):

According to a criminal report filed in Pittsburgh today, Kurt Angle has been arrested and is currently in the Allegheny County Jail. There was an altercation at the home of Kurt Angle involving Angle and girlfriend Trenesha Biggers, aka TNA's Rhaka Khan. Biggers went to police and filed a protection from abuse order against Angle, and police came and removed Angle from the home this morning.

At around 8AM, Biggers called police again, stating that Angle was stalking her. She had gone to a Starbucks to use the internet, and told police that Angle had her phone and had been circling the parking lot. She claimed Angle was deleting photos from the phone, which were described as "pictures of abuse".

Angle was questioned by police, under suspicion of DUI, and when they searched the vehicle, they found used syringes and two vials of HGH. Angle claimed that he had a prescription for the medication, and could provide that to police.

Angle is currently awaiting arraignment on the following charges:

* Driving while operating privileges suspended

* Prohibited acts

* Possession

* Harassment

Angle is scheduled to defend the TNA Title tomorrow night at the Hard Justice PPV in Orlando, Florida.

I can't say that I am surprised by this, really. It just really sucks for all involved. Angle really needs to step away from wrestling and get himself some help.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottyB

Taken from GawdAlmighty.Com

Current TNA World Champion Kurt Angle was arrested today in Pittsburgh and is currently still in the Allegheny County Jail.

Angle and girlfriend Trenesha Biggers, aka TNA’s Rhaka Khan, were involved in an incident which cause Biggers to go to the police and file a protection from abuse order against Angle. The police came and removed Angle from the home this morning.

In the morning, Biggers phoned the police again and claimed that Angle was now stalking her. She had gone to Starbucks to use the internet, and claimed that Angle had her phone and was circling the car park.

Angle was questioned and searched by police, where they found used syringes and two vials of HGH. Angle claimed that he had a prescription for the medication, and could provide that to police.

Angle has been charged with driving with a suspended license, illegal possession, breaking an order of protection and harassment.

There is no update on if Angle, who is set to main event tomorrow’s TNA Hard Justice PPV in Orlando, will make the show.

Guest Frank Botch

Kurt Angle arrested

According to a criminal report filed in Pittsburgh today, Kurt Angle has been arrested and is currently in the Allegheny County Jail. There was an altercation at the home of Kurt Angle involving Angle and girlfriend Trenesha Biggers, aka TNA's Rhaka Khan. Biggers went to police and filed a protection from abuse order against Angle, and police came and removed Angle from the home this morning.

At around 8AM, Biggers called police again, stating that Angle was stalking her. She had gone to a Starbucks to use the internet, and told police that Angle had her phone and had been circling the parking lot. She claimed Angle was deleting photos from the phone, which were described as "pictures of abuse".

Angle was questioned by police, under suspicion of DUI, and when they searched the vehicle, they found used syringes and two vials of HGH. Angle claimed that he had a prescription for the medication, and could provide that to police.

* Prohibited acts

* Possession

* Harassment

Angle is scheduled to defend the TNA Title tomorrow night at the Hard Justice PPV in Orlando, Florida.

Source:411mania

Ever so slightly more detailed report found on the UKFF.

* Prohibited acts

* Possession

* Harassment

Threads combined. :lol

Anyhoo, very Benoit isnt it. :(

Guest Frank Botch

We were all on it, theres a post in the random thread too.

Anyway pretty bad stuff, Angle's always been one of my favourites and it sucks to see this.

its a shame as hes a good wrestler and character, but the more i hear about him the more he seems to be another d-bag with too much fame.

I have been saying it for quite some time; Kurt Angle will be the next wrestling tragedy. Like I said above, he needs to get some help before it is too late. Now, I am not blaming TNA, per say, but it seems like there is something they could do to help him out.

Guest The Beltster

Khan has a good body, she's not bad but yeah, for me, she isnt a patch on Karen but I bought she is even as close to being as high maintenence at Karen was according to those who know her.

Angle is a junkie f*ck up and has been for years, I cant see him living to be an old man.

If he wrestles tomorrow night (as expected), I wonder if the fans will start any chants in relation to the story. Also, if he isn't freed to wrestle tomorrow, it'll be interesting to see how TNA cover the absence. Edited by DC

So the story is that Rhaka Khan had an injuction on Kurt which he received this morning, and got into the car he doesn't have a license for and drove off to find her to CONFIRM THAT HE WASN'T ALLOWED TO GO NEAR HER.

If he doesn't see a judge today, he's off the PPV tomorrow and we'll probably see someone added to the main event.

Guest The Beltster
Its going to be hard to just slide somebody else into the match then without the champion...they are going to have to just strip him on the belt if he cant compete.