Fan Clubs

FIFA10 Demo out tomorrow.

Guest Da Showstoppa

Guest Da Showstoppa

Just a heads up from the biggest FIFA fan on the planet.

FIFA10 demo will be up on Xbox live and PS store tomorrow (UK) from what I've seen the game looks amazing.

Chelsea,

Juventus,

Marseille,

Bayern Munich

Barcelona

Chicago Fire

are the teams available.

Guest Chriscare

pffft its dead, it needs to do something amazing to win back it's fans that have left (or wait for fifa to screw up (egFifa 2000)

Can't wait for the demo, looks really good, last years was easily the best footy game ever, let's hope they don't screw it up.

Guest ajkennedy

Being another dyeing Pro Evo fan I downloaded the demo and was mightily impressed. Might get it when it goes down in price although I should download the Pro demo and see if it has got any better yet.

There was nothing too much wrong for me in the last Pro; it was just highly boring.

I've played both FIFA and PES now, not sure which is better really. PES has improved a hell of a lot, FIFA seems a bit easier to control. Both of them being good is a great thing.

Guest big pau hoolinator

fifa is good technically the engine etc. but when you play it it is just an arduous bore, all the defenders are much too strong so you just have to do through balls and tap them under the goalie or lob him zzzZZZzzzz pes demo is far better

as for fifa manager... child, please...

fifa is good technically the engine etc. but when you play it it is just an arduous bore, all the defenders are much too strong so you just have to do through balls and tap them under the goalie or lob him zzzZZZzzzz pes demo is far better

as for fifa manager... child, please...

No me cutter, you just suck @ FIFA. :lol :D