Fan Clubs

Half Price Call Of Duty Modern Warefare 2

Guest Springsteen

Asda are doing a no cost pre-order for it, they will hold the game for 3 days.

Chances are they will be one of the cheapest for it but it costs nothing to take a shot.

Fifa10 was £24.97 on day of release

the latest Dan Brown book was £6 on day of release.

the final Harry potter book was dirt cheap also.

the have a habit of being cheap on big releases of things, so worth a go.(yes they will sell it from midnight).

CoD4 may still be playable ,its a class game although I understand the temptation, I think I will hold on to mine.

I am curious to what Game will charge for it.

They were full price for Guitar Hero 5 which I could find cheaper elsewhere but thew in a Guitar hero world tour so made the package worthwhile ( and I got the new (red)guitar).

Tesco and Asda are always going to be the cheapest. I don't really like buying games from them unless I have to though.

Yeah , I hate the supermarkets also , but if I can save 10-15 pound then I am there...

This is fast becoming the CoD:MW2 pricewatch thread

Tesco's online is now £35 for preorder

strong rumours are £26 on "day of release ONLY" from Asda (expect Tesco's to match)

This makes a lot of sense as they will make about 4-5 pound on each sale but will expect to shift around 200 thousand units in one day. Also unlike gamestores whose only revenue are the games , the supermarkets will make additional sales as well. Pizza's and softdrink to eat while playing, Beer's , snacks and so on.

As previously said , I can't stand the supermarkets either bit for that price they have my cash.

Just for the record Asda was £24.97 for FIFA10 for 3 days only then reverted to £37.Tesco's matched the price but I believe kept it there for a week.

Both stores offering FREE pre order.