Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE UK Tour: April 2010

Guest deathbedlaura

Guest deathbedlaura

I know hardly any of us have been on tour yet but tickets for this go onsale next weekend so heres the dates so far...

WWE 2010 WrestleMania Revenge Tour

On-Sale Date: Saturday 14th November at 9:00 am (Maximum 8 tickets per household from 9am - 11am)

WWE presents the RAW brand

Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - Newscastle

Thursday, April 8th 2010

Braehead Arena - Glasgow

Friday, April 9th 2010

WWE presents the SmackDown & ECW brands

Braehead Arena - Glasgow

Saturday, April 10th 2010

Echo Arena - Liverpool

Sunday, April 11th 2010

Manchester Evening News Arena - Manchester

Sunday, April 11th 2010

O2 Arena - London

Monday, April 12th 2010

Trent FM Arena - Nottingham

Monday, April 12th 2010

Sheffield Arena, Sheffield

Tuesday, April 13th 2010

O2 Arena - London

Tuesday, April 13th 2010

Buy Tickets: Ticketmaster

Edited by Kam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
It looks like the tapings are most likely London (or Birmingham) then this time round on 12/04 and 13/04. Either one will do for me, but I won't be buying tickets till after Christmas though. Nosebleeds are fine!

Guest No. 1 MVP Fan

Off the leaflets that were on the seats at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle last night:

Raw:

Thu 8th - Newcastle - Metro Radio Arena

Fri 9th - Glasgow - Braehead Arena

Sun 11th - Liverpool - Echo Arena

Mon 12th - London - 02 Arena - TV Taping

Tues 13th - Sheffield - Sheffield Arena

Smackdown:

Sat 10th - Glasgow - Braehead Arena

Sun 11th - Manchester - Manchester Arena

Mon 12th - Nottingham - Nottingham Arena

Tues 13th - London - 02 Arena - TV Taping

Tickets on sale Saturday 14th of April (Glasgow shows on sale today, the 7th)

Guest Hanahbananabob
anyone used the 02 presales? are they decent tickets that come up?

Yep they are good seats...im so gutted, they go on sale tomorrow at 9am but im working :( i am never home when they go on sale :( but yeah last year i didnt buy my tickets til the 2nd day of pre-sale and i got lower tier seats so it wasnt too bad!

Guest deathbedlaura
i was hoping for more 1st 2nd row. we got 6th row in the normal this time though. mehh ill just have a look at whats on offer tomorrow

Ive always said WWE should start up some sort of season tickets scheme, where fans can pay a certain amount of money & be guarnteed so many shows ... Im definatly doing Newcastle so far not sure about anywhere else yet :?

Anyone needing someone to travel/tour with give me a shout, none of my local friends like wrestling & im not really keen on travelling alone. Im up for doing as many dates as i can fianacially afford ... didn't do anywhere near as many as i would of liked to on this tour.

... im currently suffering from post tour blues :sad:

hi guys,

I am also suffering from post tour blues :(, i was at the newcastle show in block A row J where it was a bit of a struggle with the event staff to get ringside after each bout to high five the wrestlers, was a great show and are definetley buying tickets tomoz for the newcastle show again, got to meet the miz at the silverlink which was a very rainy experience as i qued outside in the pouring rain for about 4 hours, miz was AWESOME as he let me hold his title belt and get a pic with him too; he has been by far the best and most forthcoming of any of the wrestlers i have met by actually wanting to talk to you instead of grunting,not even looking at you and then scribbling down an autograph like other wwe superstars have done in the past. The Miz won a new fan that day!. Hoping to get really good seats again tomorrow i cant wait i am planning my next tour already(Can't believe this tour is over already where has the time gone???) :( ah well it's only under 6 months till the next one folks, ooooooo isn't it exciting!!!!

Guest No. 1 MVP Fan
Same for me next time too, Newcastle again in April, hopefully I can get some better seats this time around though, front row of block B is not fun when almost everyone in block A is standing on their seats :( So if I can't get front row (should have done for show just gone but somehow my seats went from being Block A, Row A to Block B, Row A weeks before the event, I'm not gonna investigate *** It'll probs piss me off more but I'm thinking the front row seats giveaway they did during the show had something to do with it) I'll just get tiered seats so I can at least see this time lol but I'm preparing myself for lots of site failures and crashes tomorrow morning :(

i guess this would be the right time to say that i wasnt one of those peeps standin up on my seat as my seat was right at the end of my row anyway so i had a great view :), yeah i know about those crashes it is the most frustrating thing ever when you r aiming to get real close, think am gonna change which site i use this time, i was so envious of those peeps jus sittin there in block A row A it's looks such a great seat for everything

Guest RatedHHHBKTaker
Held off on getting tickets this year since I'm skint but was hoping to go to my first ever WWE show in April. But no tickets for Birmingham and the fact that my parents wouldnt let me stay overnight in another city means I'll have to wait till next October :(

Guest Hanahbananabob
Im going to the Smackdown taping in London :D Ive never been to a smackdown show before so yeah i hope its as good as the last 3 Raw shows ive seen