Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE TV Reminder

Guest Tajiri

Guest Tajiri

Figured I would just remind everyone that RAW will be on Sky Sports 1 at 9pm tonight and this Sunday HeAT starts or re-starts at 11am on Sky One and repeated again at 6pm.

I guess everyone will watch this weeks HeAT and never watch again seeing as its just a Raw recap show with 3 matches, but it will give us a chance to see Justin Credible before he's surely released with the next batch of workers and not to mention the Lita's colour commentary which were all dieing to hear.

I'll be giving RAW a miss but I'll probably watch HeAT, although this week it will just be recapping the Best of 2002 Show probably and it will have no wresting on. :(

As for Lita on commentery, I don't know how long I will be able to bear her scratchy voice before I am forced to hit mute.

Guest Godfather

Thanks tajiri they always change the times.

You know what I just read on another site that the UK won't get the RAW 10th Anniversary Special.... to quote:

Source: WONewsletter, 1W

-- Even though UK fans will be getting WWE HeAT back in the year 2003, there are still no plans to air the WWE RAW 10th Anniversary Special, Confidential or Tough Enough series 2/3. In addition, even with NWA-TNA making deals in international countries (including Australia and the strange choice of Israel), there is still no deal in place for any TNA action in Britain as of this writing

Is this true and why won't we see the 10th Anniversary Special?

Guest joejericho

Oh Crap, thanks Godfather for the info. I've been searching the channels for NWA:TNA, looks like we'll have too wait. When we finally do get NWA:TNA, we'll be a year behind, coz they'll start from the beginning.

Oh Double Crap, NO 10th Anniversary, what the hell do we pay sky TV for?

Oh Triple Crap, we now watch Heat, what a waste of air space when something decent like tough enough 3 could be watched.

I don't neccesarily like NWA:TNA it's just that I want to know what happening there in NWA:TNA.

I was dissapointed with Heat earlier, all it was was a recap of the Best of 2002 show. :(

Hopefully next week there will be some actual wrestling.

Since Raven lost the loser leaves Raw match he's used Heat as like his playground, but on heat a week or two ago(spoiler if you don't already know I suppose) he beat Tommy Dreamer to be allowed back oN Raw again. So whether he'll still be on Heat or not, I don't know.

Guest Godfather
OK the tenth anniversary is on a Tuesday, so? I mean Raw is on a Monday stateside and we watch it on Friday, whats the difference they could have the decency to show it after Raw on friday night I mean they hardly have anything pressing to show in that time slot. Better still don't show those annoying highlight shows on Skyone for one week and give us something we might actually want to see. Ofcourse I speak for myself here.