Who is the bigger star?

Guest Jayfunk

Who is the bigger star  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger star

• Randy Orton
    • Dave Batista

Guest Jayfunk

After watching the Batista DVD and they were comparing Orton and Dave and which would become the bigger star.

So my question is who is bigger Randy Orton or Dave Batista.

Personally i think it is Orton, he is better in the ring and on the mic.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

Orton's better. Batista's bigger.

Sadly.

Batista gets more cheers than Orton does boos, thus, he's bigger. Talent has pretty much nothing to do with how "big" someone is in wrestling.

Bigger Star? A star like Hogan, Rock, Austin etc?

Orton is useful at best, he's never going to be a star.

Big Dave is muscle in a suit, he's never going to be a star.

Guest Tommate2k9
And the answer is neither and if neither are, how can either be bigger?!

If you were going to say "neither" you may as well not have posted.

Personally i think Orton will be bigger because I can't really get into the whole Batista thing.. He bores me in and out of the ring most of the time.

Why do I see another Belty infraction looming on the horizon?:P

Seriously though Orton and Batista have both been main eventing for how long now? If either one of them was going to outdo one another then wouldn't it have already happened? I'm tired of both of them in the main event picture. Time for some new faces me thinks.

Besides who are we supposed to be comparing them too? I see them pretty much as being on the same level. How much higher can they go? They've both held the title and both are probably going to be inducted into the Hall of Fame at some point, so isn't that pretty much it in the WWE as far as star power goes?

Edited by Fiona

Guest The Beltster
If you were going to say "neither" you may as well not have posted.
And why's that? Having the opinion that neither is a bigger star than the other makes your opinion void, does it? Instead of saying something stupid like you may well have not posted, maybe there should have been an option of neither on the poll.

Who the f*ck are you anyway, I dont keep up with screen name changes and I havent had a clue who you are for weeks.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
After watching the Batista DVD and they were comparing Orton and Dave and which would become the bigger star.

So my question is who is bigger Randy Orton or Dave Batista.

Personally i think it is Orton, he is better in the ring and on the mic.

You were watching the Batista dvd?

Guest hendrixsummer69
Definately Batista.

He was on Neighbours for a start. :)

And he was also on Smallville too. ;)

wow he must be a hollywood player now how could someone not fall for his neighbours level star level

Yes why, it actually wasn't that bad seeing Dave in very short 10 seconds highlights make him look really good, p

Even Hornswoggle can look good in 10 second highlights. Okay that's a bit of a stretch but you can get what I'm saying.

You haven't answered my question yet. Who are we comparing them too? If it's too each other, then their pretty much on the same footing.

Batista may have more charisma than Orton but seeing as Orton has none that's not saying much. Orton is younger so he may have more years left in him than Batista but Orton is about as high as you can go in the WWE.

I'd say Orton has much more charisma than Dave. I mean it's not typical charisma I grant that but he's good in his role as Norman Bates circa 2009..fighting over a wrestling belt.

Dave is just muscle covered in muscle..not much to him beyond that.

I'd say Orton has much more charisma than Dave. I mean it's not typical charisma I grant that but he's good in his role as Norman Bates circa 2009..fighting over a wrestling belt.

Dave is just muscle covered in muscle..not much to him beyond that.

I think Orton is boring as hell. His face never changes and when he gets on the mic I go for a coffee. Yes he's a great heel but charisma no I don't see any.

Neither one of them have much but Batista appeals more to the ladies I suppose so that's why I gave him the edge over Orton.