Listen to Inme's Album Online!

Guest Nicole

Guest Nicole
If you want to hear Overgrown Eden,Go to Metalhammer.co.uk (I think thats the addy) and click on the Inme link. If you sign up for the newsletter you get to hear the album online and It's actually pretty good!

Guest Jess O Mac
Who Cares? :D No one wants to buy it anyway.. except you guys :) The lead singer looks like a female, and the other 2? (hopes there are three of them), they look just as bad. And don't even get me started on their music :D *prepares to be flamed* Just an opinion

Originally posted by Jess O Mac

Who Cares? :D No one wants to buy it anyway.. except you guys :) The lead singer looks like a female, and the other 2? (hopes there are three of them), they look just as bad. And don't even get me started on their music :D *prepares to be flamed* Just an opinion

Agrees wholeheartedly :)

Guest Jess O Mac

Jo, you can hardly really even call it a voice. Maybe more of a croaky shouting which is capable of being out of tune for .. lemme see... all the time? They are incapable of playing there instruments and make random "noise" rather than "music", but then if it suits you, well, that's fine; But when your brain melts from listening to this crap, I will stand and laugh. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha :devil

And as for them being "gorgeous"..compared to what?! Oh dear, oh dear! No wonder you're only friend on TWO is Emag :P

Edited by Jess O Mac