Fan Clubs

G.O.T.Y. 2009!

Guest Tommate2k9

Guest Tommate2k9

What should be game of the year 2009? and what will be?

What i think that SHOULD be has to be Uncharted 2. It epic! awsome storyline, solid gameplay, awsome graphics decent online! A lot of effort put into this game and you can tell.

What i think WILL be G.O.T.Y is MW2.. But it shouldn't be. All Infinaty Ward have realy sone from MW to MW2 is change some things around, and added some updates.. Like it seems it could have all been done in a Patch update. And the story isn't great either, but alot of people bought it and alot of people who bought it will be fan boys. Don't get me wrong the game is good. It's just not great.

Batman, Trine, Forza 3, MW2, Guitar Hero 5, Trials HD. If pushed it would be Forza 3 since there's no fun replaying Batman again, which I had to do because of a save game shitstorm.

Is Modern Warfare 2 actually that good?

I mean obviously the media make it out to be the next best thing to Christ returning and all but I haven't really heard a peep from anyone else about it.

Which is funny as I couldn't have a conversation with anyone without them talking about COD4 Modern Warfare when it hit.

Guest John Hancock
Is Modern Warfare 2 actually that good?

I mean obviously the media make it out to be the next best thing to Christ returning and all but I haven't really heard a peep from anyone else about it.

Which is funny as I couldn't have a conversation with anyone without them talking about COD4 Modern Warfare when it hit.

It's awesome. Seriously, seriously awesome. It's the best first person shooter of all time for me. I know this will get me a LOAD of flak, but that's how I feel.

Guest Tommate2k9
It's awesome. Seriously, seriously awesome. It's the best first person shooter of all time for me. I know this will get me a LOAD of flak, but that's how I feel.

Well the way you feel sucks!

Batman just stunned me , I was so expecting just another crap license game and it was so very very good. I actually felt I was Batman when playing the game.

Borderlands runs a close second for me that was so much fun.

Neither game have I replayed for sure but to me thats not so important.

The thing with replaying Batman is that I'm not playing it for the hell of it, I just want to finish off the game, but it's just not fun doing stuff a second time. Although the Scarecrow still looks class, and I did get a 20 hit combo, but meh. I'm almost back to where I was I think.

Guest Chriscare

For the PC :P

Anyway, you can't have a thread for game of the year 2009, and not include games that came out last decemember (unless of course you start the thread in January). Surely it's everything in the last 12 months.

Edited by Chriscare