Now that`s what I call Music!! Or is it...

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

The "Now That`s What I Call Music" series is lagging behind slightly. I mean, on Now 53 (the latest) the Darius Song is "colour blind" his first hit. Now he has, "rushes". That is not the only old song. Well..old is not quite the word, it`s more like "could be fresher.

I`m not complaining like, `cause I`ve collected them since Now 44, so I like `em.

What do u think?

thanks/ ChrisfromBirtley

Guest Jess O Mac
Have to agree that some of the music on them does blow a little, but if you into it then sure, it's good. They do seem to lag a behind some-what, but then again artists are releasing stuff and recording all the time (you know what I mean), so therefore I don't quite see how they can be 100% up to date. C.d's etc. take time to be made I guess and once you have put together all the track lists and that, and finally decided what is going to be placed on the c.d. THEN made it, I suppose you could be a little behind. I dunno, just a thought.

Guest kid banzai
Let's be honest - the Now albums aren't very good because the charts are filled with crap. Anyway, people's taste's change as they get older so it stands to reason that the latest Now's won't be as good as they used to.

Guest Jess O Mac
If she's working for Kerrang! then all she needs to be able to say is, "Those c.d's blow, they're full of sh*t, f****** c**** bopping round on a stage" yadda yadda. So basically she's got it down to a T!

Guest Seabass

i stopped collecting them around number 45- just for the simple fact that i couldn't afford it and then i had outgrown pop

some of the songs are bound to have the ones you like and bound to ahve the ones you hate- but i can get the ones i like by downloading them hence why i don't see any need to get them anymore

....as a side note i've got T-A-T-U's song in my head :D

Guest Jess O Mac
Have to agree with you Peter, but isn't that the same for most albums which contain two c.d's? One is always better than the other, it just depends on the track list .

Guest Nicole
In a comepletely different take on this thread...My mum has Now 2 on tape...which makes her sound donkeys years old...but she aint :D Nah it's a pretty good tape if you try and focus on the songs and not on the crackles.

Guest Jess O Mac
Lol, Nicole.. You know when you said "it makes her sound donkeys years old... but she ain't" ? You then defied all logic and made her sound even older by saying the tape crackles. Sorry, made me laugh.