Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

so its rumble time... whos gonna win it??

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

Guest fujiwara
For some reason I really have a good feeling about this years Rumble...............anyway Brock is going to win it hands down.

Guest The Crippler
I think Brock as well although I wouldn't be surprised if Big Show or Undertaker won it. Either way it will be Angle v Lesnar at WrestleMania.

I really think Brock, but I'd also like to think that the WWE will notice that everyone thinks Brocks going to win, and that they play with our minds a bit, maybe even making Brock get screwed out of the Rumble or something.

Whatever happens, as long as the Rumble is class and its Angle v Brock at the main event at Wrestlemania, I'm happy!

Guest Jerichoholic
Kane and Lesnar will be the final 2 left. Kane will win and go to Wrestlemania and become champion! Although Brock will probably win!

Guest kid banzai
Personally, I don't think that Lesnar will win the Rumble. Whoever does will face Brock at No Way Out with the title match up for grabs and Brock will win then. Just to keep us guessing.

I really think it depends on if austin is entered either way there will be 2 title matches at mania and one of the number 1 contenders will come as a result of the rumble triple h/steiner v austin and angle v brock are all possibilities so i'm sure we'll all have a better idea after the rumble.

Guest Tajiri

WWE will probaly completely overbook the whole thing and have Lesnar win the title/#1 conteders 2 weeks bfore Mania insted just having Lesnar win the Rumble and make the booking around it interesting like 2001 with Austin.

Biggest problem the Rumble will face is how weak the Raw side has been made to look, months of being HHH's bitches have made the majority of casual fans see there's no chance Booker/RVD/Jericho/Kane etc getting any kind of major win in the near future.

Guest GrayGray

My money is definitely on Brock Lesnar. I would like, for once, to see a Royal Rumble winner go to WrestleMania without having to put his title shot on the line before hand.

Logical booking will draw a better buy rate and Lesnar Vs Angle is the popular WM main event choice at the moment. The seeds for this feud were planted a long time ago, we will just have to see when they will begin to blossom.

Gray