Fan Clubs

Who Will Win the Rumble?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman

Because I have no idea.

We're only like 6 weeks away from it or something, which is crazy, but I having just given it 2 minutes thought, I cant come up with anything. There's nobody jumping out at me, as they say.

Cena has a title, almost certainly wont lose it before then.

Taker has a title, much more likely to lose it than Cena, but still he's not the guy that should win it anyway.

Orton could win, it would be a fantastic way for him to get around his title shot ban, but another Cena match would be the wrong move, and he won it last year.

Batista at least has a heel turn under him, but he's not on as much fire as I'd think he should be.

HHH is still in DX, it would be a good way to begin their break-up I guess, but that would naturally create a Mania match with Shawn, not a title shot. And I mean...HHH? In 2010? Esh.

There's really nobody else even remotely on the horizon either, unless Edge pulls a Cena or something else out of nowhere. God damn they need some new stars.

So anyway, who will win the Rumble?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CM Punk would work, but I'd like WWE to surprise us and not give it to an already established main-eventer, but someone on the cusp. Thinking about it, that would have been perfect, IMO, for Sheamus, allowing him to have the win and then eight-odd weeks to build him for a clash with Cena.

Guest Dante Spears
Any of the following could make me happy by winning the Rumble:

Mike "the Beard" Knox

Mark Henry

Bryan Danielson (in a suprise debut))

Mark Henry main eventing Wrestlemania.....Mike Knox main eventing wrestlemania....essentially a nobody main eventing Wrestlemania.....

Actually I have no idea who it would be. Punk's the only one whose in a position to do so if they hadn't so effectively destroyed all the work Jeff Hardy did to make him into a main eventer. Maybe John Morrison if they pull of some of that Smackdown magic in 6 weeks,

I can see jericho finally winnig the rumble mainly because hes the most decorated superstars hu hasent won the rumble

Edge hasn't (and he's certainly more decorated then Jericho). Big Show hasn't. Christian hasn't.

Edited by Dante Spears

wouldnt jericho v jeff v edge v punk be a great wresltmania main event

Edge hasn't (and he's certainly more decorated then Jericho). Big Show hasn't. Christian hasn't.

But edge is injured so he cant win the rumble

also how do u use quotes am i doing it right

Edited by Paul

Guest Dante Spears

You didn't say injured or not, you said he was the most decorated star who hasn't won it which he isn't. And we all thought Cena was injured going into the Rumble in 2008, look how that turned out.

On another note, how crazy fun would it be if the Rock returned and won it, then go on to WM and wrestle John Cena. :lol

The rock returning wuld be great but the chances of tht happening is the big show doing a moonsault

i mean the chances of tht happening are as strong as the big show doing a moonsault

Edited by Paul

Punk or Edge (maybe Jericho) hopefully, anyone else would be incredibly dull. Although poor ole Trips hasn't won it in a while so he might like to bore us with another 4 months of putting himself over.

Punk or Edge (maybe Jericho) hopefully, anyone else would be incredibly dull. Although poor ole Trips hasn't won it in a while so he might like to bore us with another 4 months of putting himself over.

Triple H is getting so boring but I think its jerichos year to win plus punk dosent really have tht wrestlemania main event look

:lol

You really are a broken record, aren't you?

He did do one once, right? As I vaguely recall.
He was going to do it in a match with Nash (during the "powerbomb is banned" angle), but Nash decided against it and it was never done on television, as far as I know.

He did do it training a number of times.