New Found Glory

Guest emag

Just wondering,who likes 'em? I think theyre the best band around and i proudly have 132 mp3's of them safely secured on my computer :D if you havent heard of em,listen to their stuff,they rule!

Guest Jess O Mac
Hmm, can't say I have heard all that much of them, but from what I have heard they aren't so bad I guess, although they do sound quite similar to some other bands around at the moment, but hey, what's new?

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
like them, they need to kick their ares`s over to that channel P-rock that channel has some really bad music.

I thought they were ok, and then they proved their intelligence by insulting Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction and Chili Peppers saying "He can play all those notes, but I bet he can't write a million dollar selling riff and song ". No I guess that's why Chili's One Hot Minute, and Jane's Addiction's albums sold like 5 million around the world, where as ures on a bout 100,000. Oh dear

As for their music, it's just generic punk. Nothing new.

Guest Vampiro

Haha

I cant stand the lead singers voice, and the songs are nothing new. I agree Soil are much better, you should be recomending them not new found glory.

Guest Joanne
New found glory suck! I hate their music. The worst thing I ever listened to was their "sticks and stones" album. Emag you smell so ur obviously gonna like erm!