Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Someone returning very soon *spoilers*

Guest Jung

Someone returning very soon *spoilers if you want*

At the house show in Anaheim yesterday, The Rock returned in Booker T and Jericho's match. Thus, I'd expect him back anytime soon.

I don't think he will be back for another few weeks yet, it was probably just a one off appearence to try and attract more people to go to the houseshow.

Guest Tajiri
Well he did just do an un-advertised run-in on a house show it doesn't mean he's back full time as from i've read filming of the movie he's doing doesn't end untill late February/early March so he was probaly just in the area with time off or something.

Maybe The Rock was just in the same area as the house show,but i expect he will be a little rusty and wrestling on houseshows gives him a bit of ring time + as said above should boost the attendances!I wonder if he will be back for the Rumble?

I don't think they should turn Rock heel when he returns. It would be a lot fresher, but if you think about it the Rock is the biggest face the WWE has, and he obviously sells loads of merchandise as a face, and sales are bound to take a turn for the worse if he does have a heel turn. A heel Rock could work well but knowing the WWE they would screw it right up which is why I think he should stay as a face when he returns.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Originally posted by The Crippler

Sellout chants to Rocky are predictable and sad.

not if it keeps goin, and turns him heel:D