Knightmare

Guest The Heel

Guest The Heel
Does anyone remember Knightmare? 4 kids, one wears a helmet while the other three direct him through the "Dungeon". I can't remember anyone winning though. Its being repeated on Challenge TV at 5pm on weekends. I've been waiting to see this show again for ages.

Guest Latino Reheat

I loved Knightmare !! It's been on Challenge TV a few times, which pleases me.

I also loved "Round the bend" with Doc Croc and the rats, that was great......

Guest The Crippler
Haha, Knightmare was ace. Certainly the best show on TV, although like you said it was run close by Fun House. Back in its heyday complete with Pat Sharp mullet it was a fantastic show. I always wanted to be on Knightmare and get to wear the helmet and take on those goblins.

Guest Jerichoholic
I used to be a fan of Knightmare, it was class. I saw it on Challenge TV once when I was flicking through channels and I was quite surprised.

Guest Latino Reheat

With todays technology, a modern Knightmare would have some kick-ass visuals !!

Still no watchers of Round the Bend? Or Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors (best theme tune ever!!)?

My mate went to University in Swansea, and for the freshers ball guess who the special guests were.....

Pat Sharpe, with those 2 cheerleader twins

And Whigfield!

Talk about an evening!

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
lol the funhouse music ruled, and that guys blonde mullet was class, if you looked back at some of the prizes they gave away they were pretty bad!!

Guest Seabass

you can cuss the mullets all you want Pat sharpe was the only guy (along with Eddie Guerruo) who could get away with having that hair style

oh yes the theme music did rule- so much i can still remember it to this day (and the fancy computer graphics when the show was starting)- it also made me want to be on that show so badly