Weebl and Bob

Guest emag

Guest The Vulcanized One

Emag you son of a monkey licker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I brought up that programme about three times in the last six months and I got no replies no one thanking me but as soon as YOU bring it up it's all "Thanks Emag it's so great and funny and fantastic we love you." while a woman cries "Make love to me Randy. Please!" Well from now on you all get no more recommendations until you thank me. You want backup I've been buggin Pete about it for months.

Guest Nicole
The animation was naff....and the tv program is bloody terrible! Two eggs...talking like I don't know what. What the hell is that sposed to be? Tv is getting worse...big time

Guest PeteR Richards

Yeah, everyone give The Sparkster some recognition; go on, spread it round baby.

I'm all for stupidity, I'm all for immaturity, and I'm all for frighteningly foolish and pointless trash, but that just did not make me laugh one little bit. I can imagine most 6 year olds will enjoy it, though.

Guest Nicole
Originally posted by PeteR Richards

I'm all for stupidity, I'm all for immaturity, and I'm all for frighteningly foolish and pointless trash, but that just did not make me laugh one little bit. I can imagine most 6 year olds will enjoy it, though.

You like stupidity, immaturity and frightenlingly foolish....do you like Jackass then (Jackass is the funniest and cringeworthy thing on tv today..bar phoenix nights and alan partridge)

wwebl n bo rock the body that rocks the par-tay!

weebl : lo bob

bob : lo

weebl : you have pie

bob : no

weebl : damn

bob : ay like pie

weebl : lo hairy lee

bob : lo

hairy lee : uh

Classic :D