Venue:

The iMPACT! Zone

TV Schedule:

USA: Sunday 17th January on PPV at 8e/5p - LIVE

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/genesis10.jpg

Official TNA Genesis 2010 Website HERE

TNA Presents "Genesis" LIVE on PPV

17th January 2010

On Sunday 17th January, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling presents the three hour LIVE "Genesis" epic event. The Pay-Per-View will take place from The iMPACT! Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. The Promotional Poster features TNA World Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "The Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle and the legendary Hulk Hogan.

The taglines for the event are "Hulk Hogan Returns To Pay-Per View", and "A Night Of Firsts". The Theme Song for the event is "Lie To Me" by the band Like A Storm.

All of your favourite TNA Wrestling superstars will be in action, including AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, Bobby Lashley, Samoa Joe, Mick Foley, Abyss, Team 3D, Beer Money, the sexy TNA Knockouts, the high-flying X Division stars and many more.

Tune into TNA iMPACT every Saturday night at 9pm on Bravo for more news on the "Genesis" Pay-Per-View.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6h9wCYMl44&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6h9wCYMl44&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by FreeSpirit

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit

Credit:

tnawrestling.com

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling presents "Before The Bell", premiering Monday 11th January at 4pm (eastern) on the 101 Network, only on DirecTV.

The TNA Wrestling broadcast special will premiere on January 11th and will air on 101 Network at select times until the Sunday 17th January "Genesis" Pay-Per-View event! Check your DirecTV programming guide for airtimes and availability.

"Before The Bell" will chronicle the events leading to the legendary Hulk Hogan joining TNA Wrestling, including never-before-seen footage and exclusive comments from your favorite TNA Wrestling Superstars! Plus, the broadcast will preview the upcoming "Genesis" event, featuring Hulk Hogan's return to Pay-Per-View!

Watch the special "Before The Bell" preview video below:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbsfbpC2KKg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbsfbpC2KKg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Y2James
Jeremy Borash said this weekend on The Pain Clinic radio show that a big name wrestler is expected to debut at TNA's Genesis pay-per-view.

Borash indicated that the debut at Genesis would be a "big surprise."

Genesis takes place on January 17th.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/

So the newest "who's the big surprise?" debate begins.

RVD? Sid? Kennedy? Shamrock? DDP?

I just hope they actually have an idea for this big surprise, rather than them being just a big surprise and then they haven't a clue what to do next.

I hope that they haven't announced a big surprise without actually having one in place, signed and sealed, leaving them open to having needing a scramble to fill the slot.

Maybe the surprise is Vader.

I hope that they haven't announced a big surprise without actually having one in place, signed and sealed, leaving them open to having needing a scramble to fill the slot.

I think i'd go sick if they brought Vader in. It would have to be the smash mouth heel Vader though.. That would be cool even if it were just a 3-6 month deal.

Part of me is also wondering if the big suprise might not be a debuting wrestler, more a suprise angle or swerve. Given Impact the other night and all the debuts on that show though i cant see why it wouldnt be a new guy.

Part of me is also wondering if the big suprise might not be a debuting wrestler,
Borash says in his comment that it's a new wrestler.

I also think that the four-sided ring will return at the PPV (although I hope that they do an angle where a wrestler/group of wrestlers do something to break the old ring (much like when WWE had Rhyno smash Jericho through the old Smackdown set, giving a reason for a new one).

Why you say Vader? Is he even still wrestling? I think the last I saw was him on Raw a fair few years back, and he looked pretty bad.

That being said if he was in good shape and could still work to a decent standard (he is 50+ mind) it wouldn't be so bad.

But jeez it will be quite bad when like their 10 of their top 10 stars are 40+ with half of them being 50+.

Ah I see what you mean. I mean when it comes to supposed big name wrestlers, there aren't really many left, who are still working. So I guess unless it's RVD or someone of that ilk, the surprise could be pretty underwhelming.

Guest John Hancock
Looks like it's pretty sure to be RVD, that said, this is TNA. For better or for worse (normally worse) they certainly aren't predictable.

Yeah I have a horrible feeling everyone will be thinking "well it's obviously RVD" and then they'll swerve everybody by bringing out Mabel while everyone says "oh f*ck off..." and then RVD debuts on Impact as he's shown in the background of a Kevin Nash promo buying a coke.

Borash says in his comment that it's a new wrestler.

Haha, so he does.. I dont know how i missed that :doh32:

Yeah anyhow, i still think that something different will happen at the pay per view, an impromtu title match or Hogan joining the NWO guys again.

Also read an interview with Hogan (cant remember where) where he said the Steel Asylum match wont be happening again. Apparently he wasnt impressed that there wasnt a decent door to the cage, and that no-one could climb out of the top, thus the DQ finish on Impact.

Why you say Vader? Is he even still wrestling? I think the last I saw was him on Raw a fair few years back, and he looked pretty bad.

That being said if he was in good shape and could still work to a decent standard (he is 50+ mind) it wouldn't be so bad.

Rather coincidentally, I'm reading JR's latest blog (about the Steve Williams memorial service) and he says this about Vader (who was in attendance).

"Leon White is now a born again Christian and has also shed a bunch of weight, perhaps close to 100 pounds. I'm proud of Leon/Vader's life changes and the man he has become. Leon has worked hard to rid himself of his demons and here's hoping that he can remain demon free for the rest of his days. Leon and son Jesse will be teaming in a wrestling event this spring in Japan. Jesse, former OU football recruit and who will graduate from OU in May, is a great kid who I hope I can help with his wrestling career in the future."
From that, it sounds like Vader's got himself into decent shape and is going to wrestle at least couple more matches.

Guest Da Showstoppa
No reason, just thinking out loud and running through names who would fit the description if Borash saying "big" had any hidden meaning.

What about Sid?

I think Ken Anderson is the masked man in any case.

Guest John Hancock
Every question, query and criticism in this entire thread can be answered with, "It's TNA". I'm going to be watching. TNA have good matches (until the usual ~SWERVE~ finish) and the rest is just ridiculously, stupidly entertaining for all the wrong reasons.