Fan Clubs

Why is Punk now a sub-main event jobber?

Guest Thirteen

Guest Thirteen

Man, I'm catching up on some sky+ tna and wwf... Seamus is champ? :lol

And why is Punk now a sub-main event jobber?

Edited by Thirteen

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dante Spears

And why is Punk now a sub-main event jobber?

Because the WWE fear that pushing new guys with talent who are over with the crowd/innovation might hurt the business so instead of helping Punk be their future they gave the WHC to a guy with a metal rod where his hip use to be

That and something about a suit.

Guest Dante Spears
Because he is a skinny little c*nt who looks like a homeless vagrant.

Funny, every girl I know whose seen his picture always think he's attractive.

Guest The Beltster
Either you're substituting "girl" for you, and you think he's hot, or your female mates have poor taste in men. Maybe its a fetish thing, girls who want to f*ck tramps.

Guest Dante Spears
No I sure as hell don't mean me. Me and one of my friends were bored one night and I was showing her pictures of some of the weirdos of wrestling and she commented that he was cute. And other girls have said similar things.

I don't know anyone who find him good looking, including me. I don't know of any wrestler that I would consider attractive. Most are god awful what with being all sweaty and oily. Yuck.

Guest Thirteen
because that's where his level of talent determines he should be?
In your opinion.

Because he is a skinny little c*nt who looks like a homeless vagrant.

Regardless of whether you find him attractive or not (:lol), it cannot be denied that earlier on this year bar Orton he was the most over heel in the company with great momentum.

Guest John Hancock
Hell, I'd even put him above Orton. Randy got mauled by some just horrible, horrible booking, where as Punk's heel turn actually went, shockingly for modern WWE... well. Until he wore the wrong clothes to work, and Vince decided that punishment of insubordination was WAY more important than protecting the most over young star they have.

Guest Jimmy Redman
It was a whole lot of bad timing on the part of Punk. He had so much momentum as a heel after retiring Jeff, and then he immediately entered into a feud with Undertaker that he was NEVER going to win, and then the political stuff happened anyway. Shame.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I think Punk also got in trouble for his attitude in the back, mostly about the whole suit thing but there has been stories for ages about him rubbing people up the wrong way.

Guest Tommate2k9
It's a shame how their dealing with Punk. Total waste of talent. WWE are stupid if they think they are punishing Punk, because in reality their only punishing themselves by not pushing; in my opinion. their future stars (CM Punk)

It's a shame how their dealing with Punk. Total waste of talent. WWE are stupid if they think they are punishing Punk, because in reality their only punishing themselves by not pushing; in my opinion. their future stars (CM Punk)

I agree with you punk is very wasted. Instead of him with luke gallows punk should at least be a contender for the intercontinental tit?e

In your opinion.

Was this really needed, or are you that butthurt that Punk is right where he should be and people actually agree with it?

Punk was never the top heel in the company, ever. He has done well as a heel and his new look is good because he's trying to look as heelish as possible which works perfectly fine, but bar a few decent promos, his heelness was more a case of being opposite Jeff f*cking Hardy the hottest babyface of the year than on his own merits. Now that he doesn't have Hardy to carry him, he's down to where he belongs - the Benoit position.

Edited by DraVen

Guest ShaneMcCutcheon
In your opinion.
of course in my opinion, I was the one that posted it. The same as every other post anyone makes on here is their opinion.

That's kinda what you do on forums, share opinions with other people. If we all had the same one it'd get pretty dull.

I think Punk's where he belongs, as sally just said while I really enjoyed his stuff with Jeff the "oh my god amazing heel" feel that surrounded him at the time came at least in a pretty large part because he was playing opposite Hardy.

I have to agree with the above post. Punk's straight edge gimmick got tired fast and his attitude is horrible. He's not a bad wrestler, but his feud with Hardy is what brought him to the forefront. Unfortunately when left to stand on his own merits, there really isn't a lot there. He's a mid carder at best.

Guest Dante Spears

if Punk could do his Straight-Edge gimmick that he had in RoH he could've been better.

But Punk is sadly a summer time champion. someone they can stick the title on and get some decent work out of while the big names have the summer off. But at any rate he had awesome momentum from his Jeff Hardy feud, cut a couple good promos with the Undertaker before his momentum was killed. I could've seen him hanging around the main event longer

• Join the early access

Members are able to join clubs and participate in the forums.

• Latest Club Activity