Farnborough v Arsenal

Manchester United v West Ham

Gillingham or Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds

Wolves v Leicester

Watford v West Brom

Crystal Palace v Liverpool

(Ties to be played on 25/26 January)

Guest Jerichoholic
Shrewsbury could give Chelsea a run for their money! Man Utd have West Ham, which should be ok, as they have very little confidence cos they have been 20th for ages!

Guest The Crippler
Arsenal ladies would stuff Farnborough. Great draw for both sides. Farnborough get to play the best team in the country and Arsenal get a bye into the next round.

Its a fantastic draw for Shrewsbury!just a shame it was"nt at Stamford bridge!(money wise),but being at home The Shrews have got more chance!I bet the Arsenal game will end up being at Highbury.Utd managed another home tie,Palace could cause an upset!(hope so!)!

I bet Aresole Whinger will end up getting the tie staged at Highbury, duno why he'd bother though Highbury's pretty much a Non League ground. I hope they do have to go and play at Farnborough, the likes of Henry, Pires, Vieira etc won't like that too much.

I"m glad that farnborough are now playing at Highbury,wonder how many AFC will put past them!:D.

I was just watching the League cup semis!,and i"ve just got 4 words for Pabster (and any other LFC fans!)they are: Pie,Chips and gravy! :D,I know theres another leg,but lets enjoy it while we can!(yes,i"m still annoyed after Sunday!).

Guest Pabster
As you mentioned Goldy, second leg, second leg. :D We lost 2-1 at Palace two seasons ago and in the second leg beat them 5-0 and went on to eventually win the final so hopefully it'll turn out like that. :)