Favourite Grunge Band

Guest Jung

Ok you lot, its out of 4

Alice In Chains...

Nirvana...

Pearl Jam...

Soundgarden...

Hhmm wonder what most people will pick. Let the moshing begin!

Guest Jess O Mac

Ach! No no no no no! You can not compare any of those bands! And to call them Grunge! Jung, I'm appalled at you :P *giggles*

Erm.. pah, Pearl Jam!

I know Jess, but then again grunge isn't actually a sound of music, if it was then technically Chemical Brothers would qualify for Heavy Metal, I'm just looking for opinions.

My favourite by the way is Soundgarden, then PJ, then AIC, then Nirvana last.

Guest The Crippler

Not really my scene those bands although I'd likely say Nirvana or Pearl Jam.

It would be kinda cool if we could set something up to find out which band is TWO's favourite. I suppose you could do it Big Brother style in a poll but there are so many bands. It would be interesting to see who would win. Just a thought.

Guest Jess O Mac
Well how about people nominate some bands and the most popular ones get put into a poll, then we vote from there. Possibly in Big Brother styleeee, or just straight voting.

Guest Jess O Mac
No you wouldn't... Like, if people nominate like 3 bands each, then the ones which have the most nominations will go through to public vote. If you just put it straight to public vote without the big brother thing, then it wouldn't take too long; and surely the point would be that you have a wide range of bands so that we can actually find out which is TWO's favorite.