Favourite Ska Punk Band

Guest Joanne

Guest MillionLiraMan
There was also quite a good group not that long ago called W*nk (I took out an 'a' somewhere there, I think you can guess) who had an album called 'Get a grip on yourself'. I though it would be a novelty cop-out or whatever but they're quite good if any of you have given them a listen.

Guest MillionLiraMan
I'm afraid so. I got it as a token gift for my mate after I found it in a store in Madrid (how random - The shop owner had no idea what I was laughing about!). I can't remember much of it because it's been a while since I heard it but I know the CD is blue with 'W*NK' written in massive yellow writing, so if you look anywhere where it happens to be then you can't really miss it. They're American, apparently, and sound like Ska but more Green Dayish if that makes sense.

Guest Nicole
Originally posted by Joanne

How can you say that Nic? Have you heard any of their albums?

I can say that cos it's my opinion and theres not a damn thing you can do about it.

I've got the Pezcore album and in my opinion it's not very good...Happy with that Jo or do I need to be told that I'm wrong once again?

Guest Joanne
For one thing I dont like that album too much and I do realise that is your opinion. Second of all I never said your wrong I asked you how could u think that.

Guest Nicole
By asking me how I could say that it automatically tells me you think my opinion is wrong. Maybe you should start wording things better Joanne cos your coming across as very bossy and knowitall ish to me.

Guest Joanne
I dont think I know it all and how is asking you how you can say that being bossy? I was asking you a simple question. No bossyness or knowitallness in there.

Guest Nicole
Joanne...the words "How can you say that" automatically indicate you THINK theres something wrong with my statement of not liking Less than Jake. In reality theres nothing wrong with MY statement as it's my opinion!