Fave film u saw in 2002 at the cinemas?

Guest Joanne

Guest MillionLiraMan
I'll predictably go for Star Wars II. Actually I can't remember if Minority Report was 2002 or the previous Christmas, but if that was in the last year then I'd say that.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
this threads been done if you scroll down the page a bit... i said what i liked there couldnt be arsed looking to see again though, probaly Panic room:?

Guest MillionLiraMan
I forgot about Panic Room actually, that was a good one as well. Minority Report was quite well though out which I though set it apart, but I can see why you might not have liked it.

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

LOTR:TT

had 2 be. The best movie of 2002 in the pictures was Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.

I`ll be reviewing it soon, along with The, not so impressive, Santa Clause 2

thanks/ ChrisfromBirtley

lol@SB! Films always seem soo much better at the flicks..dont they?!I enjoyed Spidey,28 days later..(well it started off good,naked man lies on bed...everyone is dead in the country...then the zombies invade!:D.lol!