Fan Clubs

The TNA Fans

Guest The Beltster

Guest The Beltster

Bubba is a spaz, he isnt worth the radio airtime promotion he can give TNA for all the hastle he brings.

The Impact Zone fans are going out of their way to hurt themselves. They think its clever to go against the grain just to be funny and soon, TNA wont run their anymore. No more free shows for them.

I DESPISE fans who go to shows determined to do something they think its clever in a smarky way. Go to enjoy the atmosphere and the matches and shut the f*ck up with your insider bullsh*t. Every time I've gone to a show I've been stood near some retards in the crowd talking about all insider crap like they are something special and this is interesting to the rest of us.

:roll

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HH-Evolution

Then you'll LOVE this, Belty...:P

A fan that regularly attends the TNA Impact tapings sent out this message:

Hey guys. I'm one of the hardcore TNA fans who you see regularly on iMPACT! and TNA PPV. You probably recognize me as the guy who wears a shirt and tie to the shows.

I've seen a lot of posts claiming that the biggest thing wrong with TNA right now is us, the loyal fans in the iMPACT! Zone.

I'd like to give you a little perspective on things. There is a group of about 12-20 of us who are at every show we can attend (Collectively known as the "Crucial Crew", which is why you see us throw up the 'c' hand signal). And we DO NOT like the direction this company is going. Therefore, we express our displeasure in hopes that management will listen. Why? Because we LOVE TNA, and will not stand idly by while it gets raped by Hogan and his boys. If we were season ticket holders for a sports team, this would be expected, would it not?

Last night at Genesis was a major event in the growing war between the TNA loyalists and the Hoganites. I can tell you that very real battle lines are being drawn within the organization, and the conflict will get a lot worse.

Again, we LOVE TNA. So when a man who built his career and reputation on WWF Sports Entertainment comes in, changes the things that make TNA unique and basically tells us that the TNA model is broken and that "the smart marks in the front" (read Hogan's IGN interview) don't matter, aren't representative of mainstream America and so should be ignored- Yeah, we're gonna be pissed.

Last night was remarkable in that for the first time ever a TNA producer came down into the pit where we stand, grabbed my friend by the shirt and actually threatened to ban us from the building if we didn't stop with the "vulgarity and the negativity". From reports, this heat came directly from "Dixie and Terry who were pissed that we didn't put Morely over during his match with Daniels. Are you kidding? This happened during the Pope v Wolfe match, and totally killed the crowd. If you were wondering why the crowd was so dead during what was a great wrestling match, that's why.

Here's the thing though... We've become friends with a lot of the wrestlers, and they all love our energy, enthusiasm and passion, and have and continue to support us. The production crew, who takes heat directly from the top, HATE us, most likely because they are all afraid for their jobs.

Also, all of the Bubba Army idiots and other Hogan marks are now in the iMPACT! Zone and act like the complete tools they are. Oh, but THEY don't get scolded like 5-year olds, even though they are the most offensive people there.

I saw hundreds of people walk out on the show last night, something i've NEVER seen at a PPV. Things are getting weird. Hopefully, Bischoff and Russo are smart enough to use this tension to create compelling TV, but from my perspective, it seems like TNA is dying right before my eyes.

Want some compelling TV? Wait until the entire pit revolts and empties into the ring on live TV. The way things are going, this is not altogether inconceivable.

Rest assured, the Crucial Crew will fight to the end for the TNA we know and love!

Nodq.com

Man, TNA sure has a great deal of admirers these days. XD;

Guest The Beltster

Bro, you are such a WWE homer! :lol

As for that guy...the Crucial Crew? Throwing up the C hand signal? Uh-huh. Says it all about him and his little band of merry men.

Guest Jayfunk
Then you'll LOVE this, Belty...:P

Man, TNA sure has a great deal of admirers these days. XD;

He made some valid points, TNA is built on its die hards sure getting new people to watch is good but it is unlikely to replace the die hards who kept TNA alive if you piss them off too much then the dies hard leave and then TNA is died and Hogan wouldn't be able to save that. to a die hard some of the things hogan has change is not needed, some of the things are fine.

Some of there changes has made TNA more like WWE (even more like) which is not the direction to go IMHO

He made some valid points, TNA is built on its die hards sure getting new people to watch is good but it is unlikely to replace the die hards who kept TNA alive if you piss them off too much then the dies hard leave and then TNA is died and Hogan wouldn't be able to save that. to a die hard some of the things hogan has change is not needed, some of the things are fine.

Some of there changes has made TNA more like WWE (even more like) which is not the direction to go IMHO

So they shouldn't be trying to make money?

The TNA fans are coming across as the biggest morons in wrestling history. Actually defending that 'mindf*ck' former ring and what-not, they just refuse to acknowledge what appeals to the mainstream male demographic.

Piss off the die-hard fans? F*cking worth it ten times over if it gets them proper wrestling fans and more importantly casual viewers. Die-hard TNA fans should be on the indangered species list there's that little of them so I can't see it being too much of a problem if they get alienated.

They shouldn't be getting alienated mind, if they think TNA prior to Hogan was good then they're mentally ill.

Guest Jayfunk
They shouldn't be getting alienated mind, if they think TNA prior to Hogan was good then they're mentally ill.

It was good in mine and there opinions.

So they shouldn't be trying to make money?

You can make money with out being an WWE or WCW clone

One thing that pisses me off about the TNA crowd is that they're too easy to please...

Chants of "This is Awesome" and "This is wrestling" after less than a minute make me feel embarassed to be watching the show.

Please Hulk.... Ban the fools in the front row!!

Guest Jayfunk
Care to give me an example?

TNA would need to create unique brand which plays to their strengths and hides there weakiness. All hogan has done is made the look more like WWE which is not necessary a good thing. Just because its traditional to use a 4 side ring doesn't mean a six sided ring wouldn't work equally as well and actually could be used as a signal of there unique brand. I do not buy the arguement that it makes them look bush league just becauses its different. Personally i see more advantages in keeping the six sided ring than reverting back to the four sided one.

The only thing i would say is if Hogan wants to make TNA be like WWE in one way an improval of production values would be where i would start and again that has nothing to do with the ring.

I also have no problem with the this is awesome chants as 9/10 its actually when something cool is happening eg great x division spots, hardcore action etc

Edited by Jayfunk

Guest The Beltster

I wish people would stop f*cking using the word brand!

And I think its pretty closeminded and ridiculous that you claim that all Hogan has done is make the show look like WCW. Thats bollocks. Incase you havent noticed, the shows are laid out MUCH better than they ever have been in TNA, not 100 things happening per second. The pacing is much improved. Also, all the gimmick crap has been cut out, most of the stupid and pointless insider references that the fans dont get are gone. All the overbooked finishes are gone.

The show pace and layout couldnt be better. Now its just a case of defining people's on-air roles.

Edited by The Beltster

Guest The Beltster
why? a company is sold on its brand it's simply marketing
Because before Vince came along with his brand split, nobody was using the term. Another example of people getting brainwashed by Vince to use the terms he prefers and not even knowing it.

Guest Jayfunk
Because before Vince came along with his brand split, nobody was using the term. Another example of people getting brainwashed by Vince to use the terms he prefers and not even knowing it.

What are you talking about? The term Brand was used before that, i am not using it because of Vinces failed experiment of trying to create the feel of competetion with in his own company :lol

I used it because its one of the most important things a company has when trying to sell things to us. its the reason you buy Coke or Pespi instead of Asda Price Coke or buy a brand of clothes instead of a primark made clothes. A Brand gives the person buying it a perserved image of the company and the product. The better the branding the better its sells.

Its the same in wrestling, WWE has a strong brand and is know for being large, having great production values and rightly or wrongly quality wrestling. TNA needs to build a strong brand, Hogan's name which is a brand in itself will help but if TNA's brand is too much like WWE or WCW it will fail that is my point difference for TNA is better in the long run, even small differences may have larger benefits

Guest The Beltster
What are you talking about? The term Brand was used before that, i am not using it because of Vinces failed experiment of trying to create the feel of competetion with in his own company :lol
It was only used in relation to pro wrestling after Vince started using it just like 'sports entertainment' and 'superstars', you know what I mean, believe it or not, I know the term brand existed before 2002 :roll

I used it because its one of the most important things a company has when trying to sell things to use. its the reason you by Coke or Pespi instead of Asda Price Coke or buy a brand of clothes instead of a primark made clothes. A Brand gives the person buying it a perserved image of the company and the product. The better the branding the better its sells.

Its the same in wrestling, WWE has a strong brand and is know for being large, having great production values and rightly or wrongly quality wrestling. TNA needs to build a strong brand, Hogan's name which is a brand in itself will help but if TNA's brand is too much like WWE or WCW it will fail that is my point difference for TNA is better in the long run, even small differences may have larger benefits

Jay...please dont try and explain to me why people using branding...honestly, its so condescending, as if I dont already fully understand what it means.

And I like how you completely ignored the point I made about the improvements Hogan and his team have brought to TNA...

Guest HH-Evolution

The only thing wrong with the 'Brand' labels for the WWE is the fact they identify two of their shows as seperate rivalling entities from each other, when in fact...they aren't.

Of course, sometimes playing a long can make things have more sense storywise <EG: Jericho's Raw battles> - but for the most part, it's not like they really and truly needed to indentify them as such before.