Fan Clubs

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Guest Da Showstoppa

Guest Da Showstoppa

Yep, a Transformers game free of the imaginings of Michael Bay and Hollywood.

This is a "prequel" I suppose to the G1 we all know and love ... behold.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Da Showstoppa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Davros

New trailer with what looks like some gameplay within it. Looking good!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed_zcSrju74&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed_zcSrju74&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

• 3 months later...
Guest Davros
Bumping this, *** the demo's out. Deathmatch online. Absolutely brilliant.

Echo that. Been playing it all week!!! Awesome!!

Guest Da Showstoppa
Echo that. Been playing it all week!!! Awesome!!

Shame I appear to be useless at it, don't usually play shooters. But I will persevere *** I love this game!!

Can't wait to make a Scientist Transformer like Skywarp. And to play as Starscream who is the coolest transformer in the history of everything.

Guest The Beltster
I picked up the full game yesterday and spent an hour or so on it today, good game, not great, but good...might get better, fingers crossed.

Guest Davros

Can't wait to make a Scientist Transformer like Skywarp. And to play as Starscream who is the coolest transformer in the history of everything.

There isn't a thumbs up icon big enough to show how much I agree with all of this!!! :xyx:xyx:xyx:xyx

Guest Da Showstoppa
There isn't a thumbs up icon big enough to show how much I agree with all of this!!! :xyx:xyx:xyx:xyx

Yeah, in the 1986 movie most kids cried when Optimus Prime died, me? When Galvatron iced Starscream! B*stard.

Mind you now being an adult (apparently :) ) It was a very cool scene.

Yeah, in the 1986 movie most kids cried when Optimus Prime died, me? When Galvatron iced Starscream! B*stard.

Mind you now being an adult (apparently :) ) It was a very cool scene.

Who else is man (robot) enough to blow their own foot off to escape certain death? I still boo Galvatron destroying Starscream right to this very day.

Plus Starscream had the coolest voice. Like, even cooler than Soundwave. And the same guy did Cobra Commander's voice, which instantly makes Starscream 10 times cooler by proxy.

Guest The Beltster

Soundwave's voice was the coolest, without question.

This game turned out to be really good, but it was kinda short.

Soundwave's voice was the coolest, without question.

Cooler than this?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Really?

Guest The Beltster
x10 cooler, Starscream always sounded like a constipated girl. Regardless, none of them sounded as cool as Skeletor!

x10 cooler, Starscream always sounded like a constipated girl. Regardless, none of them sounded as cool as Skeletor!

I'll give you the Skeletor one. That dude could drop an insult:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9bRT3JrykM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9bRT3JrykM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1sIKRYGX9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1sIKRYGX9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Da Showstoppa
Cooler than this?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Really?

Nope. Plus Soundwave was Megatron's a$$ licker in chief. Starscream had ambition - even if he couldn't as Megatron once said "Lead androids to a picnic"

well, had a bash last night before going to bed and really enjoyed it. Only played the first level (picked Megatron of course :P) but quickly got used to the controls. The only annoying thing is running out of ammo. I would have thought Megatrons fusion cannon didn't need ammo, but apparently it does!!