• James Mason
    • Carl Mizzery
    • Jody Fleisch
    • Robbie Brookside
    • Zebra Kid
    • Jack Xavier

Guest Pabster

Hey,

My TWO Big Brother series finally hits the UKScene Forum where we vote on TWO's Order Top 10 wrestlers in the UK Industry. After a lot of consideration, here are the 10 names :

Doug Williams

Majik

Jonny Storm

Jack Xavier

Johnny Moss

Zebra Kid

Robbie Brookside

James Mason

Carl Mizzery

Jody Fleisch

This is round 1, remember to vote out the WORST wrestler.

Cheers.

PS: Wrestler's who just missed out who deserve a mention are Flash Barker and Hade Vanson.

Guest Pabster

Jack Xavier gets my vote this round.

This competition is going to be so hard to vote in, it just shows the strength of the UKScene thesedays which is a good thing.

Cheers.

Oh Boy,....you aint kidding this is hard..

James Mason, first name that cam in to my head out of that list mainly because I havent seen or heard much about him recently.

Would have chosen Carl Mizzery if it wasnt for Adam praising him all the time.

Guest Adam Sibley
I am not going to say who I voted for but it was very very hard. My vote was purely based unfortuantely on the wrestler i had seen wrestle the least. Ok not a fair way to judge but they are all brilliant to me so found it hard to pick and choose.

Guest Pabster
Originally posted by Dagr81

I am not going to say who I voted for but it was very very hard. My vote was purely based unfortuantely on the wrestler i had seen wrestle the least. Ok not a fair way to judge but they are all brilliant to me so found it hard to pick and choose.

hehe, are you going to do that all through the further rounds Adam? :D

i feel the same as Adam,its so hard for me,as i have personal favourites,not necessarily the best wrestler though!Also i havent seen two of these wrestlers live,which makes it even harder.maybe i can vote secretly!:D

Guest Adam Sibley
are you going to do that all through the further rounds Adam?

No becuase now I have voted for the only wrestler I havent seen much of all the rest I have seen tons of their matches so from now on I am going to have to figure out a new system for voting.

Guest ......cjr......

Hello

Hmmmmm this is one toughie...before i come to a conclusion, what is two people have two votes etc... as ive never followed the other BB things Pab does, so can someone explain what happens there.... cheers

Now onto my vote. Right i know this is abit unfair and all as i really cannot come up with a conclusion here. I have seen about 6 of the guys wrestle on there and they are very good, Now its going to have to be Jack Xavier. I know its abit harsh as ive never seen him before, but the others are very good so he gets my vote today.

Thanks

Chris CJR

Guest Pabster

The deadline for voting in this poll is 10PM tonight. So far, it's VERY close. The whole competition will probably turn out to be the closest competition out of any of the Big Brother contests.

Cheers.

Guest Pabster

Thanks for all the votes. Jack Xavier is voted off with 3 votes in a VERY tight round. New round to go up soon.

Cheers.