Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

BTLS Vs Kong Gets Legal: Kong Quits TNA

Paul

Found on the UKFF:

PWInsider.com

Courthouse News Service is reporting that Awesome Kong has alleged that Bubba The Love Sponge called her at 5 a.m. on February 10 from a blocked phone number and threatened her. It also alleges that he made a number of racist comments that we will not repeat here on the site. She said that Bubba identified himself during the call and stated that it was being broadcast on the radio.

The alleged call was made in response to Kong's attacking Bubba at a January TNA event after he wrote a derogatory message about the people suffering in Haiti on his Twitter account that Kong took offense to. Kong was sent home after that incident.

She asked AT&T to give her the identity of the blocked caller so that she could take further action and they declined to do so. Therefore, she has filed a lawsuit against both AT&T and Bubba.

If this allegation turns out to be true, Bubba should be removed from the air and never set foot in TNA again.

You can read the whole story, and the alleged things that he said, by clicking here.

Courthousenews.com

(CN) - Pro wrestler Awesome Kong claims a radio called her in the middle of the night from a blocked number and threatened to "'sucker punch' her until she stopped breathing," adding, "You'll be dead like all those other niggers in Haiti you fat black bitch!" Kong, whose real name is Kia Stevens, says AT&T refuses to identity the caller, who she believes is Todd Clem, aka Bubba the Love Sponge.

Stevens, who works for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, says she got into a backstage spat with Clem, a Total Nonstop contracted interviewer and radio host known as Bubba the Love Sponge, after Clem disparaged efforts to raise money for victims of the earthquake in Haiti.

Stevens claims Clem called her at her Tampa home from a blocked number at 5 a.m. on Feb. 10. She says the caller said, "'This is Bubba the Love Sponge here at (and at this point the caller named a radio station' and then alluded to the fact that the call was being broadcast on the radio. "The caller then started talking in a stream, threatening to come to the petitioner's house and 'sucker punch' her until she stopped breathing and then said, 'You'll be dead like all those other niggers in Haiti you fat black bitch ... **** Haiti!"

Stevens claims that when she did not respond, "the male who had identified himself as 'Bubba the Love Sponge' stated 'What d'ya think about that, Monkey Kong?' ... 'What? Those big fat Jimmy Walker lips ain't talking shit now, huh?'"

Stevens says she recognized Clem's voice, having heard his radio show.

According to media reports, Clem claimed on his show that Stevens had approached him backstage after a Jan. 18 wrestling match and "sucker-punched" him in the face several times while yelling "This is for Haiti!"

Kong reportedly served a two-day suspension for the altercation.

Stevens sued Clem and AT&T, demanding that the phone company release records that would identity the caller.

She is represented in Hillsborough County Court by Chris Mancini of Fort Lauderdale.

If this isn't a work then Bubba could be in deep shit.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no chance in hell Dixie Carter would have told him to ring up and say - 'You'll be dead like all those other niggers in Haiti you fat black bitch ... **** Haiti!"

He's just a fat fool like most of the "shock" jock retards.

Seriousness aside; Bubbs must have balls the size of space-hoppers to threaten Awesome Kong :lol!!

Seriousness back; what a horrid little twunt, if what it says there is true. Work or not. And yes, I get the point that if it is all a work, then that work must be working :P.

Cheers!

BTLS is a **** plain and simple TNA should have nothing to do with him, he adds nothing

but... but... but... it's TNA! Doesn't that make it THE BESTEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF BESTEST THINGS EVAAAAAAAAH~~~!!!!! ?

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I doubt its a work since Kong asked for her release from TNA over the initial incident, to turn around frpm that and agree to this angle in so little time would be a very strange thing for her to do

but... but... but... it's TNA! Doesn't that make it THE BESTEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF BESTEST THINGS EVAAAAAAAAH~~~!!!!! ?

Nope.. TNA is quite a respectable company at the moment and it's also more enjoyable to watch than Raw.

Could Bubba be so thick to make a call and say those things?

I guess you can't rule out that maybe some guy was impersonating Bubba to stir things up? Just a thought.

Guest Jayfunk

ah no. if you hadn't noticed i haven't been like much of what hogan has brought to the table and as i watch impact right now and the BTLS radio interview with Jarrett the more i agree with Jeff. if TNA try to push him as a heel they will fail

Guest Dante Spears

Plot thickens

http://www.prowrestling.net

TNA backstage personality and radio show host Bubba The Love Sponge (a/k/a Todd Clem) issued a statement on Tuesday regarding the lawsuit that was filed against him by TNA Knockout Awesome Kong (a/k/a Kia Stevens). Stevens alleges that Bubba used racial slurs while making a threatening phone call that came from a blocked line.

"This morning I was made aware of allegations made in a petition for full bill of discovery by Ms. Kia Stevens, a professional wrestler with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling," Clem wrote. "The allegations in this petition are one hundred percent false. To be clear; everything contained in this petition is not true. Ms. Stevens attributing outrageous racist statements and physical threats to me is disgusting.

"We can prove without any doubt the allegations made in this petition are false. First Ms. Stevens claims that she was called on the air, at 5:08 AM on February 10th, we are not even on the air until 6 AM Eastern time. We have phone records and eye witnesses that account for my every movement that day from 4:50 AM forward. No call was made to Ms. Stevens at all."

"We will be pursuing all legal remedies available to us in the State of Florida to fight these deliberately malicious allegations."

This is a way betr shoot feud then Bret vs Vince/HBK WWE never have real life figh this good!!!!!!