Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Shane Helms, Burchil, Maria and Charlie Haas Future Endeavor'd

ViciousPrism

Oh and so was Burchill.

Bye bye Hurricane.

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Paul Burchill as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Paul Burchill the best in all future endeavors.

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Shane Helms (Hurricane) as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Shane Helms (Hurricane) the best in all future endeavors.
Edited by ViciousPrism

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too bothered to be honest, he had n real fit in WWE, with the lack of a cruiser division.

I hope he goes to TNA. Not because every WWE future endevoured guy should, but because he'd actually be a good aquisition for the X division.

I'd look forward to seeing him more in the "Suger" Shane Helms role, decent X division fueds with Kendrik, Red etc.

Guest The Franchise
Not too bothered to be honest, he had n real fit in WWE, with the lack of a cruiser division.

I hope he goes to TNA. Not because every WWE future endevoured guy should, but because he'd actually be a good aquisition for the X division.

I'd look forward to seeing him more in the "Suger" Shane Helms role, decent X division fueds with Kendrik, Red etc.

Agreed.:xyx

WWE Put Maria into the Helms & Burchill taxi

Maria released

Written: February 26, 2010

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE diva Maria as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Maria the best in all future endeavors.

from WWE.com

Guest the liquidator
:lol wasn't Jericho responsible for actually starting that fracas with Helms in Crescent Springs? Jericho is elevated to World Champion status in time for Mania while Helms gets pink slipped. WWE politics: Don't ya just love it.

Guest The Beltster

Good and bad.

Good, because Maria is and always has been complete crap, even when fans were utterly oveerrating her in every way.

Bad because TNA will grab any ex-WWE scraps and I could do without seeing her on the only wrestling show I give a toss about right now.

Guest Dante Spears
Add Maria Kanellis to that list.

WHAT? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

...oh wait, maybe now she'll appear in Playboy again.

But seriously, they never gave her a chance. She wins Diva of the year (Showing she's one of their most popular Diva...or at least the hottest one) and their response was to job her.

Don't bitch in my thread, it was the first that was up.

Did I imply that you copied the idea of this thread off someone? No.

Stop bitching yourself.