Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

who do YOU want to win the rumble??

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
who would YOU want to win it? i`ll go for Booker t cause i`ve been following him for quite a while now, and if not him someone like eddy g or sommit.

They need an up and coming star to win it, so I'd veto HBK. Lesnar will probably win, but personally I'd have a surprise for a win. Like Eddie or Jericho.

I'd like Eddie Guerrero to win, but its fairly unlikely seeing as he will probably be in a Tag title defense match at the Royal Rumble.

Guest Anime Otaku
i'd want a non-main eventer to win, preferably Edge just to get him away from Albert or A-train or big bald hairy talentless waste of air time... or what ever he's calling himself these days.

Guest RazorRoss
Brock is going to win it, as Angle/Lesnar is to be the WM main event for sure (see Raw magazine recently, I think the fantasy warfare bit was Angle vs Lesnar, just as it was Rock/Hogan a year ago).................I'd much prefer to see Eddie win it, and for Benoit to go over Angle at the Rumble so we can see Guerrero v Benoit at 'Mania-but that match was done at Armageddon and got no reaction, so would never be WM main event. Other than that I'd go with Booker T, as HHH/Booker is one of the title matches we haven't seen yet (as I'm doubting Hunter won't be champ still in March), or provided he's in it, I'd like to see Rhyno take it........I can but dream for that to happen however.

Couple of people I'd like to see win..

Booker T

Jericho

Matt Hardy (what a shock it would be, and perfect for his character)

but, for Brocky to win would be quite special- what a match he could have with Angle huh?

Guest Sabba Simba

To the best of my knowledge there has never been a surprise winner of the Rumble, so I wouldn't expect a mid carder to triumph. It will probably be Brock Lesnar.

However, I want Big Show to win. I love the guy. :)