Bed

Dead Crow

Guest Jess O Mac
Nopeeeee, they smell :D Don't particually like them. They sound just the same as any other so called "grunge" band that is around at the moment. Complete pants! :P

Guest PeteR Richards

Jess, when did they, or anybody else for that matter call them Grunge? They're so obviously not!

And Dra, you could've told me you liked them! I love 'em.

I heard Droppin' Plates first cos it was the backing tune to a backyard wrestling video I downloaded and I just thought it was awesome, so got some more of their stuff! Down With The Sickness is good too, good moshing tune and the "ooh-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!" bit rocks! Stupify, Shout 2000 and Glass SHatters (Austin's old theme tune, for anyone who didn't know) from the Sickness album are all good too.

Their new stuff I like but it's nowhere near as good as the stuff from the first album.

Oh, also, "Wake Up" which Disturbed did with Slipknot and Static-X is well worth a listen, too!

Disturbed rule! Although ive only heard Down With the sickness,stupify,shout and the Austin old theme,the 2 songs from the new album are good too,Prayer and Remember. Nicole the lead singer is the bald one with them to huge spike thingys coming from his chin :xyx

They are alright, bit generic but good at what they do, better than a lot of nu-metal bands (minus the rapping of course), which is what they are.

As for the grunge debate, there is no such musical sound as grunge, it more describes a scene. Cause if you listen to the early 90's grunge scene you'll notice how Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Nirvana and Pearl Jam sound nothing like each other.

Guest Jess O Mac
Originally posted by PeteR Richards

Jess, when did they, or anybody else for that matter call them Grunge? They're so obviously not!

Pete, I was taking the piss