Do you want a crisp?

Guest MillionLiraMan

Guest Pabster

Let's turn this thread into some useful discussion. :)

My favourite crisps are :

Salt and Vinegar Seabrook

Salt and Vinegar Walkers

Cheeseburger Quarterbacks

Pickled Onion Monster Munch

Space Raiders are alright for 10p too.

Cheers.

Guest PeteR Richards

Space raiders are the crisps of god, it's just a pity you have to spend at least £2 to be full from eating them.

The Red Hot Monster Munch crisps are nice, as are Doritos, Wheat Crunchies, Wotsits and LOADS of others. Walkers are only good for crisp sandwiches, though.

What an amazing thread. :)

Guest MillionLiraMan
Those Smith's Square crisps cheeses and onion ones are really nice, and nice 'n' spicy or scampi and lemon flavour Nik Naks (even if your hands do smell of crotch after eating the scampi ones!).

Guest MillionLiraMan
I forgot Pringles - any flavour of them is good but the Mexican, Paprika and Sour Cream and Chive flavours have to be the best.

I seem to remember a favourite crisp thread before,anyway cant beat Walkers Cheese and Onion or failing that any kind of Pringles will do just fine :xyx

Guest PeteR Richards

Damnit, I have a HUGE need for a few packs of crisps now, and all we have is Ready Salted Walkers, due to ME, not being able to keep my hands off all the other crisps we had before christmas. :(

And, "even if your hands do smell of crotch after eating the scampi ones!)." :lol

Guest ......cjr......
Originally posted by PeteR Richards

Damnit, I have a HUGE need for a few packs of crisps now, and all we have is Ready Salted Walkers, due to ME, not being able to keep my hands off all the other crisps we had before christmas. :(

And, "even if your hands do smell of crotch after eating the scampi ones!)." :lol

Well i dont know how to quote the funny but so i did it all. LOL your hands smell of 'crotch' LOL thats amazing, wow i laugh at some stupied things. Good One Though

Anyways mine would be Flaming Hot Monster Munch Yummmmm

A pipe of pringles (as said by alan partridge) is the ultimate in crisp satisfaction. Paprika or sour cream and onion flavour. With mayonaise. and salsa dip. No exceptions