The Garage the other night...

Guest Simon

I was in the garage in Glasgow the other night and I bumped into a guy wearing a HHH t-shirt. Obviously I gave the man abuse and said 'come on Scott Steiner' (never thought I'd hear myself saying that ever). The lad appreciated the banter which was nice.

Anyway, before there's no point to this, it'll kill me if I never ask, but I don't suppose that was any of you guys wearing the HHH t-shirt that night. Its extremely unlikely I know :P

After all there aren't many wrestling fans left these days :(

The Garage? No no no.

Strathclyde Uni's union has some cracking deals. £1 for people who don't study there to get in, followed by great deals on some nights like 20p for a pint of Tennents, 75p for JD and a mixer, Stella for £1.20. Tell 'em Russ sent you.

I had a similar experience, actually. When I was at Burger King on Sauchiehall St, I overheard two people talking about Ron Simmons. I said that Teddy Long made his career, and was met with a blank stare from both guys. Last time I try to offer strangers some Russ Humour.

Guest The Crippler
Originally posted by Russ

Strathclyde Uni's union has some cracking deals. £1 for people who don't study there to get in, followed by great deals on some nights like 20p for a pint of Tennents, 75p for JD and a mixer, Stella for £1.20. Tell 'em Russ sent you.

Are you being serious Russ?

Its £1.90 for a pint of Tennants in our Students Union.

Yes, but it's on for 1 hour on...Tuesdays, I think.

It's rather funny to see 40 people all run up to the bar when the clock turns exactly on 10pm, then start screaming out all kinds of ridiculous orders like "Apintabud, Apintashtella, taepintsamilluh and thurteen pintsatennets big man".

Guest MillionLiraMan

That sounds quality Russ. Do you guys still have Top Of The Pops quiz machine up there as well because the one in Newcastle raped my wallet before they took it away, and I'm desperate to find another one.

The Garage is still a good night out though, they play AC/DC on request which is a near impossible task anywhere in Newcastle. Incidentally I have spotted folk in Cuba Cuba down here with a Stone Cold and a Hardy Boyz T-shirt before, but no Triple H.

A Triple H T-shirt isn't that bad, especially in a music situation. Any intro theme involving Lemmy cannot be topped without great difficulty, you have to give him that!

Incidentally it's £1.50 for a pint of Smiths here and about the same for a Foster's (which I personally wouldn't drink by choice but there you go), so maybe you should think about switching universities Crippler because I am!

Edited by MillionLiraMan