The Chart

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

Every Sunday, on Metro radio, you hear the latest smash hits charts!

So, from now, every Monday (or Sunday night) I will deliver the top 10 pop chart hits of the week.

Theres about 40, so, obviously, I can`t have `em all!!

Here is where you can place your predictions for the top 10 of the next week.

Well? Who do u think will reach no.1 this week?

Thanks/ ChrisfromBirtley

Guest The Vulcanized One
ChrisFromBirtley-major post whore. If we wanna know the top 40 we'll visit the radio 1 website m'kay? Thanks for offering to do this but there are easier ways to get popular than posting about absolutely anything we might wanna know.

Guest Vampiro

theres been worse topics yer, leave him be.

I hope feeders just the way im feeling reaches number one next week. probably wont tho. in my opinion one of their best songs up to date, and my favourite on their new album, alongside the song child in you.

Originally posted by emag

I think Electric 6 - Danger!High Voltage will be number 1,I dont like the song but ya gotta love the video........flashing breasts and crotch....

LOL! :xyx

I read somewhere that Girls Aloud are tipped to stay top,with Electric 6 being the highest new entry!(dont quote me!),also Busted will feature pretty high too!:)

Guest Seabass

i hope T-A-T-U song "All The Things She Said" eventually becomes number 1

...flashing breasts huh? *downloads electric 6's video for Danger! HIgh Voltage*

There could be a prediction league type thing like in the other forums, but it might not get that good a response seeing as not many people around here are fans of the top 40 chart.

Guest Jess O Mac
Originally posted by Sparky

ChrisFromBirtley-major post whore. If we wanna know the top 40 we'll visit the radio 1 website m'kay? Thanks for offering to do this but there are easier ways to get popular than posting about absolutely anything we might wanna know.

Geeeze Spanky! Be nice to the guy, at least he posts better crap than you do. I mean, have you actually achieved anything by posting that, accept for getting me on your back and a couple of others saying "leave him be" and "actually, I think it's a good idea"?

Chris, good plan. Go for it, although it has to be said, the charts do blow. Would like to see Feeder somewhere high up the charts but then again that won't happen.