What are you scared of?

Guest Goldy

Hi all,i was just wondering what everyone was scared of?or if you"re not scared of anything now,what used to frighten you?things like:spiders,wasps,lifts,heights,small spaces,moderaters...lol,only kidding mods:D!anyway i"m really afraid of spiders!i know its daft,but i can"t help it!So come on guys..and lads don"t worry we wont think any the less of you!:)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jess O Mac

Bex, haven't you overcome that with all the people that hate you :P You know I'm messing.

I'm scared of spiders, pain, lifts and those escalator things < but only coz my brother broke his toes in one *cringes*. But I think out of them I'm probably most scared of pain, don't ask me why but it just hurts :(

Edited by Jess O Mac

Guest The Vulcanized One
maggots. i was 4 when I saw THAT DR Who episode and nearly pissed myself and when I was 6 put out the trash, opened the bin and find maggots crawling all over the bag. So now I freak when I see them. that's it though

Guest Jess O Mac
Ach, with what everyone is saying I'm gonna go and be more scared of things.. uh oh :( I've already been told I'm scared of everything :cry OH and Bex, he doesn't hate you. So NER :P

Guest **Bekie**
You are scared of everything..oh yeah and i'm also scared of maggots..my dad ate some brie that was gone off and had some in (except he didn't realises til he had eaten it) and was very ill..and that creeped me out so much i feel sick whenever i think about them!

Lol,i only just realised what i wrote,whoops!i"m making soo many mistakes today!I doubt if i can edit it,if anyone can feel free to change the last "you" to "of"!:),sorry!

Guest Jess O Mac
Originally posted by Nicole

I'm scared of heights, people, spiders, small spaces, hot bathrooms, lifts, high storey flats, sand, sea water and a load of other stuff

and Sand eh Nicole :P

Hot Bathrooms?!?!