'My Team Is Better Than Your Team! (Smilie, Smilie, Smilie)'

Chris2K

Instead of clogging up the Predictions thread every week, why don't we be nice and mature and put every insult/self-praise for a particular football team in here.

I shall start us off:

Spurs really rool, they're like, really good. All other teams are crap because Spurs rool, like loads. :D ;) :) :xyx :-)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a very good idea!It will give me a chance to find out who everyone supports and give em a bit of stick!lol!Hey Pab,City are only 1 point behind LFC now!we"ll be taking over you soon!.:)

Guest Pabster
Originally posted by Golduster

Hey Pab,City are only 1 point behind LFC now!we"ll be taking over you soon!.:)

Hey Goldy, I didn't know City are THAT good. Well done, you gotta concentrate on the league if your team's ass was knocked outta the Cup by Liverpool. :P

Thanks for the offer Chris but ill leave the "My Team is better than your team" too all the little kiddies :D

I dont support my team cos there the best, I support them because there is family history behind supporting them, therefore i will always support them regardless of what league they are in or how well they are doing.

I was brought up too be a Leicester fan and a Leicester fan is what i will always be.

I dont care if people take the mickey thats all part of the good natured banter invovled in football :xyx

Guest **Bekie**
Yeahhhhh, i'll always support Pompey even if they have spent 17 years in the lower half of Division One (cheers Matt :P) Coz they are my home team and that :)

Well HSM,i admire your loyalty to leicester,i support City for similar reasons,and have been to hundreds of games,so i know what i"m on about!but its nice to have a bit of friendly footie banter,(City 1-0 Leicester,1969 FAcup final!:D).not that i was around then!

And Pab LFC were top of the league in November,bet u wish they had kept Annelka!:)

Well Annelka is 3rd top scorer in the Premier,with 10 goals!(i know Owen has more!),but how many has Diouf got,as wasn"t he Annelkas replacement?4? 5? not 10!:D lol

Guest Pabster
Originally posted by Golduster

but how many has Diouf got,as wasn"t he Annelkas replacement?4? 5? not 10!:D lol

In the league he has scored...2. :P In the same game too. ;)

Guest Jess O Mac

Live in Portsmouth, support Portsmouth :D Home team and all that, plus we rock, and we have Foxe :bg WOOHOO.

Hate Southampton because of the rivalry between Pompey and Scummyland, except for when they beat Spurs :D And when Beattie plays realllll well like yesterday :D

Ohhhh, and dislike Leicester.. just because :P

Originally posted by HSM

Someone change the title of this thread to "Pabster and Golduster take cheap pops at each other" :D

So are we changing the Prediction League to:

"A Leicester fan and 2 Portsmouth fans take cheaps shots at each other in between a few predicted scores league"?

A-C-C-I-E-S, Hamilton Accies are the best.

Brian McPhee is the greatest striker since Michael Moore. Why isn't he in the Scotland squad?