Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

10 Brits

Guest Jung

Right if you could pick 10 brit wrestlers who deserve to get big time glory be it in Japan or USA who would it be?

My 10 would be

1. Doug Williams

2. Jodie Fleisch

3. Jonny Storm

4. The Zebra Kid

5. Flash Barker

6. Robbie Brookside

7. Alex Shane

8. Dirt Bike Kid

9. Justin Richards

10. Scott Future or Gary Steele

Guest kid banzai

Ten? Hmm. In no particular order -

Andy Hogg

Majik

Marco di Fiore

Doug Williams

Jonny Storm

Jody Fleisch

Stevie Knight

Robbie Brookside

James Mason

Conscience

Guest Pabster

Hey,

In no order :

Doug Williams

Majik

Jonny Storm

Jack Xavier

Johnny Moss

Zebra Kid

Robbie Brookside

James Mason

Carl Mizzery

Jody Fleisch

Cheers.

Not in any special order!

1.Doug Williams.

2.Jonny Storm.

3.Jody Fleisch.

4.Zebra kid.

5.Robbie brookside.

6.Flash Barker.

7.James Mason.

8.Majik!

9.Johnny Moss.

10.Ricky Knight/Gary Steele!

I know i"ve probably missed someone out,but these 10 spring to mind!:)

Guest timpark

Again in no real order...

1)Doug Williams

2)Jonny Storm

3)Jody Fliesch

4)James Mason

5)Mark Sloan

6)Robbie Brookside

7)Justin Richards

8)Zebra kid

9)James Tighe

19)Flash Barker

throughout last year all of the above wrestlers put forth matches that were thouroughly entertaining to me and I look forward to watching more of them in 2003.( That didn;t sound too "KISS-UPPY" did it?)

Guest Majin Whiplash
wasn't the whole idea of the post people who deserve to be working in Japan or USA? because in each one of your replies at least 5 of you r choice's already work in these coutries so they in theory shouldn't be included.

Guest Majin Whiplash

Well look at it this way:-

1) Robbie Brookside has been in a super j cup, toured with MPW, has been in an AJPW junior heavyweight tag team tournament with their junior heavyweight head booker as a partner & not to mention worked for WCW when it was in it original prime.

2) Jonny Storm has worked for three of the top companies in America barring the WWE & is continously asked back.

3) Jody Fleisch same story + being asked to go back to MPW for Numerious tours.

4) Doug Williams involved in the RoH title picture & always seems to be the guy who works the top imported talent by the FWA.

Then in the list put together on this forum there are at least another 4-6 guys who have had some success abroad.

Yeah! lol,o.k Robbie Brookside has definatly had a huge degree of success for a Brit,and maybe shouldn"t of been on my list,and i know Jonny,Doug and Jody have also had a good deal of success abroad,but i was pressuming Jung meant landing a job with the WWE.Anyways you are correct with what you say,we"ll blame Jung for not being specifc!lol!:D (only kidding Jung!)

Guest Majin Whiplash

its just me being arguementative aswell. I think if the any of the guys in british wrestling me included get half the success people like Robbie Brookside have gotten we could work away at the end and be happy with what they'd accomplised. He's my 10 anyway in no particular order:-

Thinking about it when you take these workers out of the picture there are only 2 or 3 people who come to mind & there is a major lack of experience in them.

Guest Adam Sibley

It's good to see how these top ten lists will come in to affect as the rounds of UK Scene big brohter go on. The top ten that Pab came up with after consulting many people i think is just about spot on for my personal opinions anyway.

Just on the DirtBike Kid side that someone put in their list I think he is no longer active as I havent heard of him in some time and I believe Karl Krammer injured him seriously in a match and had to give up wrestling but I could be completely wrong so if anyone knows anymore let me know. As i would like to know the whole truth about the dirt bike kid.

Guest Brian Houlihan

No order

Doug Willaims

Jody Fleisch

Johnny Storm

Zebra Kid

Majik

Robbie Brookside

Gary Steele

Andy Hogg

Scott Future

Andre Barker