Do u believe in life after death?

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

I believe in it. 100%. Though I`ve never had any expiriences, I belive that there is a life after death.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

So what do u think?

ChrisfromBirtley

Guest Jess O Mac
erm... Kinda I guess.. I mean I believe you go to a place which is a hell of a lot better than here, but I don't really think that you can live after you have died. Perhaps as like a angel/spirit thingy kinda thing, but not as in second life on earth or something like that. Go Jess at explaining things.

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

I belive that spirits can appear through energy, orbs, or, in form.

I believe that u can recieve signs through light switches getting turned off, e.t.c

Guest **Bekie**
I dunno really...i think i do..but when i think about it i only start confusing myself. :? I don't think when you die you just sit in the ground and rot though.

Guest kid banzai
Nope, I reckon that when you die, that's it - the end of everything. Heaven, the Afterlife, Reincarnation, it's all a load of Religious BS created to make the general populace live their lives without causing the "Powers That Be" (Governments, etc) any unnecessary hassle.

There is no heaven or hell to me, people just talk about hell to scare eachother and I think theres an afterlife, not spirits you can see, just spirits watching over and lookin after ya

Guest Jerichoholic
I reckon that when you die, you get reincarnated. You come back in a new body. I bet we've all had past lives, but obviously we can't remember them. Hypnotism is known to help recall memories from past lives.

Guest MillionLiraMan

I can't remember which one it was, it might have been Plato, but for the Christians among us one of the famous philosophers hit the nail on the head for the logical thinkers who can't decide. The decision should be that you should believe in God because if you do have faith that is sufficient for redemption in oder to go to heaven. If you're wrong and that's it, then nothing happens. On the other hand not believing and then being wrong carries, from what I've heard, some pretty harsh consequences. So we might as well believe or choose another religion where there are enough loopholes to get away with us not believing.

I hope your head hurts by now because mine did when I first considered this thing.