Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Smackdown stuff- Spoilers

Guest Jung

Just had a quick read and my god, it's just awful Velocity looks good with American Dragin taking on Noble, and Xavier on the show, too but SD just looks mostly horrible.

High points= Moore/Matt v Funaki and Kidman

Return of Misterio

Team Angle v Edge/Benoit

Nunzio v Tajiri

Bad point= Apparantly Eddie was injured, don't think it was too serious though

Cena has already split from B-2, and joined with Red Dogg from OVW, jeez talk about rushed.

And the Wilson- Dawn angle, is just now officially the worst angle in history.

The angle goes Dawn announces at the start of the show, that Al died, but that's not the end of it. We see the funeral, Al's body, until the end of the show when as Torrie cries, Dawn hits her with a lamp. All of that to set up that match? Wow what way to gain heat, marry your opponent's dad, shaft him until he dies then deck her.

I find it amazing, how they wonder why the ratings go down, when they write absolute crap like this. It's embarrassing the fact they've wrote 2 of the worst storylines in history, in under 6 months. With rubbish like this, I can't even see them being around by the end of the year.

Guest Jerichoholic

The angle goes Dawn announces at the start of the show, that Al died, but that's not the end of it. We see the funeral, Al's body, until the end of the show when as Torrie cries, Dawn hits her with a lamp. All of that to set up that match? Wow what way to gain heat, marry your opponent's dad, shaft him until he dies then deck her.

Seriously? Bloody hell, that really is pathetic. It makes the Necrophillia angle look good!! And thats saying something.

Guest MillionLiraMan
I think the necrophilia angle and the Dawn-Al-Torrie one could have been combined if you reanalyse Al Wilson's acting performances. The Dead Man walks, but that's got nothing to do with Taker!

Guest MillionLiraMan
Not sick, I was just trying to point out how wooden Al Wilson is and that if they'd just left the whole angle at Dawn and Torrie's match at No Mercy last year or, better still, not bothered, then maybe we wouldn't have otherwise mostly decent Smackdown! shows being interrupted by this drivel. Oh well, I suppose it does give you a regular time slot for putting on the kettle.

Guest Peter K
I read the SmackDown spoilers over at 1Wrestling.com and I'm very afraid to ask you this but is Al Wilson really dead or its all theatrical?

Guest Anime Otaku
i mean using death as a way just to get heat. someone need their head checked. or maybe HHH just ordered them to make sure that SD! sucked as much as he makes raw suck!

Guest Seabass

i find the al wilson angle horrible but at the same time funny- at least WWE manage to include comedy if albeit by accident

oh and i've said it so many times and i'll say it again- russo is working for the WWE- we...you lot just don't know it yet :D

Oo and by the way, they aired another Undertaker promo, this time stating the bad ass will return. And Dave Scherer now reports that, it will be ol' American Bad Ass Undertaker who will be returning and not The Phenom.

I wouldn't be surprised if WWE with all their forward planning wanted a Taker Darkside gimmick returning but changed there mind a week before the PPV.

Does anyone else think they try to drag the Dawn/Al crap out untill a WrestleMania blow off.

Guest Pabster
Originally posted by Peter Knott(WCW Fan)

I read the SmackDown spoilers over at 1Wrestling.com and I'm very afraid to ask you this but is Al Wilson really dead or its all theatrical?

haha, classic! :D

Good to see you back on TWO man.