Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

My WWE Photos

Guest The Crippler

Guest The Crippler

Hi guys,

I've finally got round to putting a few of my photos from the WWE house show on October 25th 2002 at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast. At the minute there are only 6 photos up. I hope to put a few more up - it just takes so bloody long for them to upload from my computer. Anyways here are the links to the ones I have up at the minute. They will all be in thumbnails but you can make them bigger by clicking on them. They are big pictures and so may take a while. I'd recommend looking at them as big pictures as they are very detailed.

Me and My Mate (Click Here)

Now I know you have all been gagging to see what The Crippler looks like and this is a picture of me and my friend Barry before the event. You can see the ring in the background. I am the taller one on the right who isn't wearing glasses.

Rey Mysterio & Tajiri (Click Here)

Picture of Rey Mysterio looking to be trying for a German suplex on Tajiri. Billy Kidman is in the corner.

Torrie Wilson (Click Here)

Nice little pic of Torrie after her bra and panties match with Dawn Marie. I'd suggest looking at the larger version fellas. :)

Eddie, Kurt and God (Click Here)

Pic of Benoit going to work on Eddie in the corner with Kurt on the outside.

Crippler Crossface (Click Here)

Benoit with the Crossface locked on Eddie.

WWE Championship Match (Click Here)

Chioda holding up the WWE Championship just before Brock and Edge.

That is all the photos I have up at the minute. When I put more up I will let you know.

Hope you liked the photos and any feedback would be appreciated. :)

Cheers

Guest The Crippler
Originally posted by Seabass

real good quality crippler- what camera did you use and ever thought abt being a photographer for a wrestling magazine?

Cheers for that. Although I think it was more down to the camera being a very very good one than me being good at taking them. I borrowed the camera from my grandad. It was a digital camera which was very good which is all I can tell you really. Don't know the exact make of it. It also helped that I was able to delete any photos I didn't like so I could take more.

Guest The Crippler
Yeah the seats were really good, although they were £54 each so you would expect that. We were pretty close to the ring.

Guest fujiwara

Great pics!

Having not been to a WWE event before the ring sure does look bigger than I imagined. Is it just me?

BTW nice seats

They really are very good pictures,i bet you"re thrilled with them!...All the pictures i take at British events are nowhere near that good!,i usually end up getting more of the crash barriers in,than the wrestlers! lol! :)

Guest Pabster

Fantastic pics Cripp man. :xyx

Maybe we'll see Mr Cripp ringside at WWE events and taking pictures in the future? :P Ah well, the title of TWO's Official Photographer is good enough for now ain't it Crippler? :D