• Nicole
    • Bekie
    • Random Evil Mod Type Person
    • Colin
    • Kam
    • ChrisFromBirtley
    • Draven
    • HSM

With all the fanfare going off round here lately people seem to be forgeting the real issue round here, Who was my stalker?

What better way to find out by asking my good buddys at TWO :D

The winner of this poll will be systematically hunted down and beat to death with a wet kipper. :D

Your options are as follows :

Jess (Shes just wants to be accepted)

Chris2K (Wants me too die a horribly painfull death,alledgedly)

Nicole (for no other reason than give her an excuse to spam some more)

Bekie (cos shes just so loveable)

Random Evil mod type person (insert whatever name you see fit)

Colin (because russ blames everything on Colin)

Kam (because he knows everything about everyone)

ChrisFromBirtley (because....well just because)

Draven (because everyone seems to be blaming him for everything while he aint here)

HSM (because hes so desperate for attention he will do anything to get people talking)

Oh and please dont flame me this is all meant in the very best humor and is purely for a bit of fun :D

Edited by HSM

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah what about as Russ said Verbal Kint:xyx , Lex Luthor, The Joker, The Penguin, Mr Freeze, Cat Woman, The Green Goblin, Two-Face, The Terminator, or even the one armed man????

Seems how your a mod HSM , think of the stupid people that come into the chatroom and flood and stuff ie. people who join the forum and never post anything. Think about who you might have to kick out cos of flooding etc. and then you have a good idea.

Guest ......cjr......
It was me HSM i always wanted to be like u since the day u out witted me in our little argument in one of these threads, i always wanted to be as witty and as funny as u, So i decided to be the man himself HSM ;)

Guest ......cjr......
U seriously thought it was me? U are really stupied as u dont know me at all so how can u say it was me. I find u ever so stupied and ever so childish to even say it was me and u go on about nicole when u dont even know me to say i did this, do u now? no u dont at all so really u are as bad as she is when u and her argue. I think so.

Guest ......cjr......
Didnt i say the words 'it was me' cant i recall HSM saying for a bit of fun? wasnt my post 'for a bit of fun' then i get accused of it was me. Ahhhh no wonder so many people get hated around here.