The iMPACT! Zone

TV Schedule:

USA: Sunday 8th August on PPV at 8e/5p - LIVE

UK: Friday 13th August on Extreme Sports Channel at 10pm

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/salleynev1/TNAHardCOREJustice.jpg

Official TNA HardCORE Justice Website HERE

TNA Presents "HardCORE Justice - The Last Stand" LIVE on PPV

8th August 2010

On Sunday 8th August at 8e/5p, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling presents the three hour LIVE "HardCORE Justice" epic event. One violent night, the hardcore event, where Hard Justice will be paid in full. The Pay-Per-View will take place from The "iMPACT!" Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.

TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter and Tommy Dreamer announced that "Hard Justice" will transform to "HardCORE Justice", a one-night-only celebration of hardcore wrestling featuring a never before seen reunion of legendary wrestling superstars.

"HardCORE Justice" will air in the UK on Friday 13th August at 10pm on The Extreme Sports Channel.

The theme song for the event is "Riot Maker" by Tech N9ne, and the Promotional Poster features "The Monster" Abyss. It will be the sixth event under the "Hard Justice" chronology and the eighth event of the 2010 TNA PPV schedule.

"Dixie has allowed us to have a chance to finally thank the fans that have supported us for all of these years," Dreamer said. "In the past, we’ve been lied to and we’ve been punished for being who we were and building what we did. Now we have a chance to get everyone back together for one last night."

Carter also announced that Dreamer would be given full creative control of "HardCORE Justice."

"TNA is the only place that this event could happen," Dreamer said. "There are no politics to worry about and no restrictions in place. The fans know that I have a lot of extremely close friends, so they can expect anything and everything to happen. I have some surprises for everyone."

Tune into TNA "iMPACT!" every Saturday night at 9pm on Bravo for more news on the "HardCORE Justice" Pay-Per-View!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Edited by FreeSpirit

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The GS

Well Tommy Dreamer is gonna be booking some, if not all of it so yeah, that rumour's probably true.

EDIT: The ad for the PPV G2G posted has all the top TNA stars advertised for the show so maybe they'll just do ECW v TNA for some matches.

If old ECW fans are tuning in to see this TNA should try to grab them by showcasing their best by giving MCMG, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and some others enough time to pull off great matches.

Edited by The GS

Guest The Cork
RVD v Jerry Lynn is rumoured to be the main event TNA are trying to get. That should be a good one.

Thats my fave feud of all-time. TNA would be smart to do that again considering both are in decent shape and can still go in the ring. I wouldnt be surprised if they put on a match of the year contender.

OK, rumours are saying that the show is being renamed...

Hardcore Justice: One Last Stand

Hardcore Justice I like, but the last bit is far too much of a rip off for me to take seriously.

Guest The Beltster
One Last Stand is just TNA taking a little stab at WWE, its kind of funny to be honest. Anybody remember when the WWF created No Way Out and branded all their posters with WWF: NWO around the time the nWo was in full effect? That cracked me up. I like little snide digs like this, its good for a laugh if nothing else.

Guest Fiona
If I thought thats what it was I'd agree. I just honestly believe its TNA just trying to cash in on the One Night Stand name, and I see that as slightly pathetic.

I agree, but if PPV names have been changed around so much in the last few years, that it must be hard to come up with new ones that aren't a rip off of something else. It wasn't until it was mentioned that I put the two and two together, but that's me we're talking about here.:lol

Guest The Beltster
If I thought thats what it was I'd agree. I just honestly believe its TNA just trying to cash in on the One Night Stand name, and I see that as slightly pathetic.
Ah I dunno, I think its too obvious to be them legitimately trying to cash in. It seems like they are just trying to push WWE's buttons by doing it and pushing the fans to chant "ECW" when Vince owns it.

Either way, it made me laugh. Little digs back and forth have always been a fun part of wrestling for me, I dont really read into it as anything more than that.

Guest The GS
I was thinking.... since the ECW guys cant use the word ECW, can they call themselves The ECDub Originals? Surely ECDub isn't trademarked.

Guest The Beltster
I read somewhere that they are going to be called the 'Riot Makers' :lol Straight up, thats the shittiest name I've ever heard.

Guest The B-Man

Lynn was the first name I thought of when I seen this rumour.

I think Kid Kash, Super Crazy and Tajari would be good options too

Guest Jayfunk

It was pathetic for WWE in the first place to cash in on ECW and then create a new TV series which had nothing to do with ECW at all. TNA has much more of a chance to keep the sprit of ECW as they are not PG-13 and basically they have blood on every PPV anyway

Guest The Cork
TNA has much more of a chance to keep the sprit of ECW as they are not PG-13 and basically they have blood on every PPV anyway

Plus they have fat, old, drug addled wrestlers in their main events, which will suit the ECW influx like Raven and probably Sandman and Sabu.

Guest The GS
Plus they have fat, old, drug addled wrestlers in their main events, which will suit the ECW influx like Raven and probably Sandman and Sabu.

Sure Jeff could stand to lose a few pounds, but I wouldn't call the TNA main eventers old. And some of the best wrestlers are pot smokers, look at the tag champs in TNA.