What happened to RI:SE?

Guest Jerichoholic

Guest Jerichoholic
Does anyone know? It hasn't been on since after Christmas. I did hear a rumour that Kirsty Gallacher had quit but I had downed a few beers that day so I may have been hearing things! I actually thought RISE was a decent show and usually watched it whilst eating breakfast.

Guest Latino Reheat

I'm not sure if it's been cancelled, but that Mark twatty guy had been given the heave-ho, so maybe they couldn't find replacements?

It was a cack show anyway.

Nobody from the show has been fired or anything like that. They just went off air for a while for "re-tuning". RI:SE will be back on the 20th of January. Although it's so boring I don't think anyone will care.

Guest Pabster
RI:SE returns on Monday with Edith Bowman and Iain Lee presenting the first hour and a half and Mel and Sue present the last half hour of the show. The show will air from a Shopping Centre near London. Edited by Pabster

Guest Pabster

Nope, Kirsty was pushed from the show. There are reports that Kirsty is about to leave TV work and concentrate working in the fashion industry. She has been plugging the new series of "Kirsty's Home Video's" on various shows this week though.

Stay on TV Kirsty!

I usually watch a bit of GMTV before school, I never watched RISE, it bored me to tears apart from some of the Big Brother stuff it had on last June. Edited by Peter

Guest Latino Reheat

See Big Brother ! I was right, Mark Durden-wassname did get laid off !

But oh no, Iain Lee????? NOOOOOOOOOOO I dislike that git almost as much as I hate ex-RI:SE presenter Colin Murray !!

I read the same thing as Pabster about Kirsty Gallagher leaving the show to concentrate on fashion.The only person i like on RI:SE is Helen Chamberlain,she is great,although i like Soccer AM better its fantastic!