Possesions

Guest Joanne

If your house set on fire , or if you had to leave your home for some reason and you only had a bag what items would you take with you? Like your most valuable/significant things.

If it happend right now without thinking about it id be wondering what to wear and getting ready for the firemen comming :D like in that episode of Absolutly Fabulas When Pats started the fire and Eddie is running about wondering what to wear :D

But if i had to grab stuff it would be My boy George dolls and urm lol my make up and hair straightners and maybe some clothes

first I would grab a rucksack to empty everything into :D Then I would grab my albums (45 and counting) a stack of wrestling magazines and 10 floppy discs with everything from email addys to phone numbers on

Guest The Crippler
Interesting topic. What size of bag are we talking? I'll assume it is bin bag. I'd likely grab my favourite clothes, bung them in. All my albums. All my good wrestling tapes. Any photos I have of family or whatnot. And I'd have to fit in my football signed by the Rangers team.

im surpised more ppl havent mentioned pics of their families/friends. that would be my first thought.

then probly my minidisc player and my beautiful watch my parents got me for my 18th birthday.

as many of my buffy boxsets as i could carry (hopefully all six series),

my animal bag my aunt got me for my 18th

my computor box if poss and then my poster of James Dean that i love.

a lot i knowbut ive got cool stuff!

Documents which show I have an insurance policy.

"Oh no, the fire has burned all remaining traces of my jacuzi, my Jaguar and my 14 wide screen TVs, what a shame".

Originally posted by The Crippler

Interesting topic. What size of bag are we talking? .......

Any size bag that you like , well really the bigest one you have in your home.

What I'd do is find one of the suitcases and fill it up with...

my cds

my phone

my clothes

my hairbrush

pictures of family

jewellery

make up

some chocolate out of the kitchen

my diary.

Guest MillionLiraMan

Family pictures

My guitars and basses (just the SG if I could only manage one!)

Anything important that was work related

CDs, making sure that 'Back In Black' was DEFINITELY in there!

Footy related stuff - my Henrik Larsson Celtic top, my Figo Real Madrid one, my Kiki Musampa Málaga one and my Sporting Lisboa top, as well as my bag of programs, ticket stubs and memorabilia from the Spanish Cup final and all the other games I saw out there

All my music T-shirts and any concert stuff that might be lying around

My phone, watch and wallet

Any beer I could manage to cart out of the house!

I think MLM would be toast packing all that stuff!lol, anyway i would save any people in the house then all my pets,then photies,my wrestling memrobillia,footie programmes etc,everything else i could replace like Russ says with the insurance on my now "luxury" home!:D